Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

well wasn't trying for these but just went to look, all i did was type in retro 1 at 12:03 and it said they where sold out all ready but the site wasn't dragging or nothing.. for those who hit the site right at 12 did the site lag for yall ?

Last edited:
HOW THE **** does **** sell out before link even post, yall sneaker geekz is too much. smfh

well wasn't trying for these but just went to look, all i did was type in retro 1 at 12:03 and it said they where sold out all ready but the site wasn't dragging or nothing.. for those who hit the site right at 12 did the site lag for yall ?

it actually went up 5 min before 12 :smh:

found it at 11:57 and my size sold out already :smh:

they must have not had a lot

lets see how it goes tomorrow

if these sell out in minutes then Royals will be a damn nightmare

I only want the royals and don't even buy jordans anymore.I can't believe the hype is this serious, hopefully those will be easy to cop.

they must have not had a lot

lets see how it goes tomorrow

if these sell out in minutes then Royals will be a damn nightmare
yeah i think the royals are gonna be a problem, and them i  do want so time for more headaches when them drop 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I can't believe these sold out so quickly on Jimmy Jazz. I was on there right at midnight and they were OOS. The hype for Jordan's is so insane right now.

Either quantities are a little limited, or demand isn't mainly coming from Jordan heads, or maybe even both.  $150 from windycitysole sounds pretty fair right about now, they still have sizes 8 to 10.5 if anyone is interested:  http://windycitysole.myshopify.com/products/jordan-retro-1-high-bulls-wht-red-blk-2013   

Ordered not so long ago and got my confirmation too.  

As someone mentioned earlier, type in 5000 to get free shipping, so the shoes end up being 150 shipped instead of 170 shipped

Last edited:
The thirst is real guess I'm waking up at 5:30 be at mall by 6 when doors open and site outside HOH until 8 when they open, hopefully people aren't already there

My local HoH got 36 pairs of these and the Knicks. So that might shed a bit of light on how limited they are. fter seeing both today I chose to run with the Chicago's, even without the Nike Air tag.

It's not hype, JJ just didnt have many pairs online. They were up at 11:55 PM which is why they were sold out at midnight. This is typical JJ ****, idk why y'all actin surprised. :lol:

That's the usual with JJ their stock isn't as much as the major stores... Should be easier later.

Back
Top Bottom