Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There really needs to be a Niketown in DC. There is literally none in my area (Western MD). I think the closest one might be New York which is 4-5 hours away 
sick.gif

There really needs to be a Niketown in DC. There is literally none in my area (Western MD). I think the closest one might be New York which is 4-5 hours away :x

i think they're opening one up in georgetown where the barnes and nobles use to be at. last time i walked by there was a lot of construction going on and there was a big Nike logo covering the side of the building.

i think they're opening one up in georgetown where the barnes and nobles use to be at. last time i walked by there was a lot of construction going on and there was a big Nike logo covering the side of the building.
Yeah I heard about that. Is there any time on that? Maybe by the end of the year?

Yeah I heard about that. Is there any time on that? Maybe by the end of the year?

idk but its been going on for a couple of months (i wanna say since before the April) so i was hoping that itd be done for the bred 11 release..that might just be me being optimistic tho lol

Last edited:
heard from multiple people that these NTown RSVPs...an employee literally has an iPad and picks RANDOMLY and can pick people they know obviously

$%^& is ******ed...heard it from 2 different people who dont know each other....who knows...Nike will never publicly say how the system works

Ill keep trying anyway...worst that can happen is no RSVP

So for the 4 major chain stores, Footactions and Champs Sports will be doing normal 8AM releases both in-store and online.

For Footlockers people have to sign up in-store tomorrow, for a chance to buy at 8AM Saturday morning in-store. Normal 8AM online release.

For Finishline, you had to have signed up online to buy in-store at 8AM Saturday morning. And a normal 8AM release online.

NikeTowns doing the regular Twitter RSVP system.

Did I get this all right? :lol:

Footaction, Champs, Footlocker, Footlocker/HOH all doing in-store raffles..Finishline doing raffling also online

Are they all opening/releasing at 8AM though? So they're making it harder to get more than 1 pack per person.

Are they all opening/releasing at 8AM though? So they're making it harder to get more than 1 pack per person.

no i called a hoh thats doing first come first serve and they're opening at 8. then i called a FL thats also doing first come first serve and they said they're doing a midnight release. so its different for everybody. best bet is to call and ask

Its all a computer. The whole hashtag,name,size is for a reason. Thats the way the computer recognizes the RSVP. Anything other than that doesn't get recognized...

really? i can't seem to believe that. if that were the case then it would be first come first serve and we all know that there are ppl who win the RSVP that send theirs waaay after ppl that dont win.

Last edited:
heard from multiple people that these NTown RSVPs...an employee literally has an iPad and picks RANDOMLY and can pick people they know obviously
$%^& is ******ed...heard it from 2 different people who dont know each other....who knows...Nike will never publicly say how the system works
Ill keep trying anyway...worst that can happen is no RSVP
Doubt thats true bro. I've won RSVP's for plenty of kicks, i'd have to be reallyyyyy lucky if thats the case.

Damn I didn't know how to send a DM so I had to google it and wasted like 3 minutes :smh:
You sure know a lot about the Nike spots in NYC for someone that is from Dallas.
How does this DM thing work is it first come first serve or is it random?

its suppose to be first come first serve according to the terms of the RSVP system but thats never the case

And I messed up on the hashtag :smh: put a space between goldmedal and 2012

Just resent another DM to Roosevelt Field :smh:

Hopefully it goes through

And I messed up on the hashtag :smh: put a space between goldmedal and 2012
Just resent another DM to Roosevelt Field :smh:
Hopefully it goes through

i would just keep sending them DMs..they say you can only send one but i've seen screen shots of ppl who've won and they def sent NUMEROUS DMs

i dont understand the raffle thing. it said both footlockers by me will be doing one and when i call they say they are not doing a raffle but first come first served. seems a little shady to me.

i dont understand the raffle thing. it said both footlockers by me will be doing one and when i call they say they are not doing a raffle but first come first served. seems a little shady to me.

if you read the info it says that SELECT footlockers will be participating in a sweepstakes..the list isnt a list of the stores participating. it's simply a list of all the footlockers that will have the shoes

sent almost 20 DMs to NIKERF...1st one was when they posted it was open,then they posted the 2nd one.....lets see what happens

they're very late when it comes to closing the RSVP, there have been times where they never tweet out that the RSVP is closed.

i hope mine went through though, i sent it in about 12 secs in....

Back
Top Bottom