Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Do you ever get picked? I thought the rules said if you send more then one you will be disqualified....

Only RSVP i ever got through on were Playoff 12s,1st release Nike used RSVP for....every release after that I used to send one DM til people started saying they used to send 10-20+ and Still got a confirmation back...NOWHERE in the rules does it say you can only send 1 DM..the rules only say 1 pair per customer

Do you ever get picked? I thought the rules said if you send more then one you will be disqualified....

the rules also say its first come first serve. i submitted like 15 entries for the yeezys. at first i was only gonna do a few but when i read the rules and noticed that it said your extra entries would be disqualified i said F it and decided to just go all out since i probably wasn't gonna get em anyways. to my surprise one of my entries was selected :smokin i don't think they really monitor that all too well. i mean they probably don't have time to make sure that ppl didn't send in multiple entries. what they probably do is that they make sure one person isn't selected multiple times. but the more entries you have the better your chances

Only RSVP i ever got through on were Playoff 12s,1st release Nike used RSVP for....every release after that I used to send one DM til people started saying they used to send 10-20+ and Still got a confirmation back...NOWHERE in the rules does it say you can only send 1 DM..the rules only say 1 pair per customer

yes it does say that additional entries will be disqualified but that doesn't mean that YOU will be disqualified. just your additional entries so that one person doesnt end up having multiple pairs reserved

Last edited:
I've sent it once for olympic 6s, 7s, and fire red 4s. All worked. only one that ****** up for me was kd usa's but thats cause twitter was supposedly down 

what they probably do is that they make sure one person isn't selected multiple times. but the more entries you have the better your chances
Really? I've only sent it once and it worked 3/4 times, thing is, everytime i try to send another message twitter does not let me because they think im spamming 

Welp, looks like I'm not messin wit it. Not driving 2 hours away just to give my self a random chance. Focused on the Marino Speed Turfs for the 18th.

How long did it take before you got your confirmation mail?

I'm glad I;m glad im good at NDC online releases so i don't have to deal with the BS of RSVP, camping, and etc.

I wake up 30 minutes before they drop and cop from the comfort of my house and sit back and lol at all the emotional comments you guys leave.

Real simple and easy.

Back
Top Bottom