Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Clocked myself at about the 4 second mark for NTLA.... Fingers crossed. Wouldn't be the first time I was that fast and struck out.

Funny how NTLA's RSVP is still open.

Valley Fair already have their winners. They just won't say anything.

Trust me, it'll be rigged!

Raffles winners are chosen tomorrow in the AM. Hopefully that goes well for me
embarassed.gif
 if not, then hopefully some sites will go through.

Funny how NTLA's RSVP is still open.

Valley Fair already have their winners. They just won't say anything.

Trust me, it'll be rigged!

Last time I entered the raffle for HOH and Footaction serramonte for the lebron 9 south beach/MV's someone came out with 6 pairs all posted on CL with receipts from Footlocker and Footaction. lol at one person winning 6 times. I think it's all BS with the exception of a handfull of people who will win.

Last time I entered the raffle for HOH and Footaction serramonte for the lebron 9 south beach/MV's someone came out with 6 pairs all posted on CL with receipts from Footlocker and Footaction. lol at one person winning 6 times. I think it's all BS with the exception of a handfull of people who will win.

:smh: seen that ad as well

Remeber guys, Everyone will recieve a email from Finish Line who entered the raffle, even the poeple who lost, If you raffle truly did go through it well tell you the outcome of the lottery, good luck to everyone

I was at Serramonte today to enter the raffle and all I seen was a bunch of Asian old people with little kiddie boppers.

SMH......

Forreal? lol, it's come to this. I'm planning to head over there later after I try my luck with NTSF. raffle for both HOH and footaction only?

Dallas just went live.

I hope I get through, replied in about 3 seconds, the stupid SLASH threw me the hell off :stoneface:

#AJ6/7GMP

I was lucky enough to get through on the Boston RSVP, I DM'd them at least a minute after the tweet went out, not sure if I got lucky because I'm a size 14 and nobody else rsvp'd for that size before me.

all ntla dm's have been sent...sent my dm within 30 seconds, but i wasn't confident...sure enough...

Dallas just went live.
I hope I get through, replied in about 3 seconds, the stupid SLASH threw me the hell off
indifferent.gif

#AJ6/7GMP
Same thing happened with me. I never expected that. Fingers crossed though. Good luck fam!! what size were you shooting for? Got mine off in 7 or so seconds. 

Back
Top Bottom