Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't have a tweeter, so, I don't have a clue what the hell you guys are talking about ... I think I need to make one. :stoneface:

got my 1st DM back
happy.gif
Congrats homie..... 

Hoping I can celebrate as welll!

My friend got through on his as well.

Dallas is legit :pimp: glad i don't have to deal with a raffle

thanks guys, good luck to all of you this weekend.

Last edited:
How come they release the VIIs as a GS but not the Men's? Should've released one of them separately so those that miss out on the pack get a shot at getting something out of it at least.

Got my DM back from Nike Dallas for a 9.5
smokin.gif
 Pretty psyched right now. Good luck to anyone else still waiting. Congrats to everyone who got theirs. 

What you guys have to realize is it has nothing to do with how soon you DM back as long as it is in the time frame. They use a 3rd party software that picks at random names. This is at least how mercer does it. They said that the picker doesn't go by times. It is just random.

i literally dm'd within 5 seconds. how  did i miss out? IDK. i was staring at my laptop when they tweeted but still didnt get a reply. LOL 
i've had that happen to me about 10 times already from the vegas rsvp.  im hoping my luck changes today.

Back
Top Bottom