Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
First off, where do you guys find these videos? Anyways, If this is what the sneaker game is looking like now, it's embarrassing to be part of it. These guys act and talk like chumps.

I entered my name in that FNL mess just because they sent me the email.

Did anyone read the disclaimer though? It said that stores have the right to cancel the raffle if they decide to. :lol:

I'm sure reselling employees and managers will take full advantage of that. :smh:

hey some guy above said to tweet nt everyday to get rsvps. does that actually work?

Roosevelt Field is a joke. This footlocker raffle bull is a joke too. Went to Footlocker, Footaction, Champs, they all told me different things. Asked security and they just told me that you can start lining up at 8am tomorrow. The hell did I come all the way to the mall to find out something that I already knew? Would've preferred the raffle to lining up for 13 hours......

online or bust for me.

it has to be done by a person. If it were random these 80-100% success rates would be unheard of. I'm 0-10 on DMs and dont think I'll ever get in that way.

Well, this thread took off 
laugh.gif

got my dm to nike las vegas within a couple seconds #gmplv67  lets see if i go 1-17 or 0-17 with the rsvp system lmao!

Just got back from Queens Center Mall in NY. 

Entered raffle for both Champs and FL. Got thru after 6 P.M. Employees were hella nice cuz I got stuck in that city traffic. 

Champs has about 20 pairs while FL has about 40 pairs. About 250 entered at each stores. 

ODDs are not in my favor Lol. GL to all. 

Last edited:

Box can be split right? I hope these dudes that are down to sell just one of the two shoes know how to take the box apart slide out box and all without messing it up!

KAL... you be killing me brah.

Always have the shhiii. iitttt early... Wish I knew man.

SIZE 12????

Since Valley Fair is getting them I might as well get a ticket. Wasn't going out to Daly City just for a ticket.

If you only knew......

Good Luck.

not sure what's funny about that. kid wants his kicks and wants to rock them. more power to him.

Agree! I dont see what was so funny about it. Solid kid to me, Just wants his shoes!

Back
Top Bottom