Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
sent DM on NIKESF within 3 seconds this time. hope i get it.. ill have my girl pick it up for me.

i messaged NIKELA how did i miss out if i sent my DM within 5 seconds or less. I got a reply that says the got 2000 replies within the first few seconds so.... there u have it. 
mean.gif

sent DM on NIKESF within 3 seconds this time. hope i get it.. ill have my girl pick it up for me.

i messaged NIKELA how did i miss out if i sent my DM within 5 seconds or less. I got a reply that says the got 2000 replies within the first few seconds so.... there u have it. :smh:

What size you RSVP for? And I hope you put your girls name on the RSVP cuz I don't know how she'll pick it up for you.

What you guys have to realize is it has nothing to do with how soon you DM back as long as it is in the time frame. They use a 3rd party software that picks at random names. This is at least how mercer does it. They said that the picker doesn't go by times. It is just random.
Dallas is definitely 1st come 1st served. I've yet to fail when sending immediately after their tweet goes out. If it was random I wouldn't be 100%

NTSF RIGGED!!! I got my DM sent in like 3-5 seconds. Guess I was 2 seconds too slow. :rolleyes

Last edited:
WSS only have 5 pairs per store and they dont even know what sizes they'll be given. On top of that theres already 5 people camping at a few WSS since Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom