Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Idk If Im Willing To Fork Out 350 Bones Just To Get Those 6s... Cause Im Not Really Feeling The Color Blocking Of Those 7s At All.

But We'll See When Pictures Surface.
tired.gif

I actually want the 7s and don't really care for the 6s. I hoping one of my boys would be down for doing a split with me 

I'm seeing people like the 6's over the 7 (which is fair) but I like the 7 silhouette better, just my opinion.

Anyways, if I can get this pack, I'll definitely rock right away only because you'll only have about 1 month or 2 before the winter comes (northeast).

laugh.gif

If the 7s were one or the other material they would be fire imo. All suede or all leather . The mix of the 2 looks horrendous

easily copped. even if i don't like the quality or the way it looks once i get it i'll let these sit in my closet for a bit, see if my stance changes, and if not, i'll resell it. no worries.

Alllllll this complaining and come release date, EVERYONE will buy this pack.

Watch it happen. It always does.

Originally Posted by spizike231

Hearing rumors that this pic is being considered for separate releases. 
pimp.gif

i kinda hope this is true, not 100% sold on the VI's but i would consider copping them.

I like the VIs...the VIIs are decent but I won't be paying $350 for this. I'd rather cop some heat I missed out on from years ago at that price than have 2 pairs of average at best kicks.

Those VI's are mean. For that reason alone, I think they'd have to sell this as a pack if they want to move those VII's, otherwise they'd just sit like those white/blue/black/red ones from last year. VII's would look better with a red jumpman or something. That's what really sets it off for the VI's. As much as I hate that they jacked the price up now to $175 a pair (!@#$ getting cocky now...) I can't promise I won't try to cop.

Originally Posted by spizike231

Hearing rumors that this pack is being considered for separate releases. 
pimp.gif

Nice.  Instead of passing on the pack I can pass on each pair individually.
Is JB really that terrified to retro anything after the XIV's that they have to come up with a million colorways of every other J?

Back
Top Bottom