Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
you got em.
just show up ANY time during the time they gave you, pick up your pair.
typically no line unless you're there at opening.
What a relief as soon a I read "line" I was like **** really?

I'll take your word hate boxden. I just hope they don't pull something shady and say they don't have my size

just spoke to a rep from FNL and they said that they haven't received a list with the winners so they won't be sending out the emails til later this evening. i need them to hurry up and do this so i can get back to work lol
So who picked the winner? Is there a section for each store and then they select people from that store, or is it picked locally

for those who RSVP'd successfully,

did you guys write it on same or separate lines?

i.e:

#ajgmp, john boy, 10

or

#ajgmp

john boy

??

just spoke to a rep from FNL and they said that they haven't received a list with the winners so they won't be sending out the emails til later this evening. i need them to hurry up and do this so i can get back to work lol
Didn't you say you already have 2 packs on lock???

I just called one of my local footlockers about them doing raffles and he said something about FNL doing raffles, and then I asked him again are YOU guys doing raffles and he said i dont know I dont work there. smh  I guess my footlocker not doing raffles, or a randon guy picked up the phone

I just called one of my local footlockers about them doing raffles and he said something about FNL doing raffles, and then I asked him again are YOU guys doing raffles and he said i dont know I dont work there. smh  I guess my footlocker not doing raffles, or a randon guy picked up the phone

look at the official list footlocker.com posted

don't believe a thing these employees tell you.

A "employee" said he didnt even work there, WHO ANSWERING THE PHONES THEN? Thi is the last time im dealing with that particular footlocker

If you guys want real answers, you need to get your butts up and head to the store.

They're receiving a bunch of calls all day asking the same questions.

They're gonna say whatever to just get you off the phone so they can get back to work.

Is 21 mercer doin an RSVP for these?

lol I realize its 21 mercer we talking about here and no one trusts their RSVP process but I was just wondering lol 
happy.gif

Last edited:
not yet, there may be some sort of riot there which will force them to do an rsvp but as of this point no

hopefully morons arent RSVP-ing to stores they have no chance of getting to, like California peeps trying to RSVP for NY.

Back
Top Bottom