Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

If I get through with eastbay/finishline I'm most likely still going to the mall early seeing as how my x/xiii pack was "lost" from eastbay afterthey had already shipped it.

Originally Posted by jacobmontana

I'll have mine tonight.
Here in NY/NJ, most stores are only getting one pair per size.
If you guys really want these @retail, you better be focused.
Good Luck.

word? dang i thought it would be a release like the other packs...guess I'm gonna have to line up or do a midnight release for these

I'll have mine tonight.
Good Luck.

very true, my spot only got 6 pairs total. I'll have mine tommorow. Good luck to all those wating till RD. This will be tougher then the grapes were.

I am bragging, I am telling you this pack will be gone. Do not sleep. And yes it will go for the high!!!!!

Hey Moneystackz, I will not resell mine...I can hype all i want...its the truth...and there is no law against saying these will reach 1G in a year...or ok...3years from now....tell me they wont....these carmines are not to be fooled with!!!! JB is going DOWNHILL...the **$# they are producing...6 - 9 years fromnow...people will be slobbering for Carmines!! Tell me they wont.....

Mine will not be sold or worn, untill im ready....

i was supposed to reserve mine at footlocker today, but stayed after school for tutoring. Im starting to think i made a mistake, but hopefully they will stillhave my size on friday when I go.

Originally Posted by kevvv

I'll have mine tonight.
Good Luck.

very true, my spot only got 6 pairs total. I'll have mine tommorow. Good luck to all those wating till RD. This will be tougher then the grapes were.
There you have it Moneystackz....lol...
alien.gif

5 years from now, when JB is producing more and more crap like those oly 7s for 2008
grin.gif
, kids will do anything for fresh Carmines and 17s.

Originally Posted by MoneyStackz

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by KG21

Being in college and being broke, I will save my money and wait for IVs. IVs > VIs.
WORSST decision you will ever make....seriously...These will not sell for less than 500$ as a pack - in 1 year...1000$
smokin.gif

Telling me, you cant tell people where to go to get these? As far as not being able to "hook up" people? THats not what you mean...theres no way.....what do you mean? mod

These will resell for a grand in one year?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Seriously? You actually believe that?

You are out of your mind. Not even the DMPs are reaching $1000 in resale after 1 year and those were more limited than these and were in greater demand!

You seriously need to stop my dude. Just because you're able to get a pair early or for retail or whatever doesnt mean you need to keep making these statements and hyping these up. I bet the only reason you be saying outlandish @&^&# like this is cuz you plan to resell too or that you wanna feel special that you got a pair.

This guy is KampoutKid 2.0, when Kampout was in the MF Doom Release thread.

BTW, I already got my pair, but do you see me bragging that I got it and how much I can make off of it?
WORD @ the Kampout 2.0 comparison, ive BEEN saying that for the longest. this dude needs to catch a BAN pronto.

why are the stores jacking up the price i went to a store i usually by my jordans from and the guy told me the pack cost 399+ tax

Because they know you just got a check worth at least 300. And this pack is supposedly beyond hyped.

Another buck out your pocket aint gonna hurt ya.

But the buck stops here.

thinking if i should cop my pack in stores or offline.......

ill decide friday nite rund 11 lol i gotta pass by my spot and see if people will be camping out. i hope not. i mean i havent copped jordans in miami fl sincebmp and aqua 8 release..lol

I just hope i can get my 2 packs maybe even three!! These VIs are killin it! Too bad i gotta wait till release date unless someone comes through

Originally Posted by heat23

This pack will be trouble. Alot of ski-masks will be purchased this week. NTers, Please be careful out there.

P.s. Nice pix!

-he@23
Unfortunetly your right...

I remember all of the bad storys from Texas I think when the first pack came out.

This is the first pack that I am actually excited about both shoes that are included. I hate to say it but I think this will be simliar to the DefiningMoments Package release. Things could get very ugly out there for those not fortunate enough to have the shoes pre-ordered. Hype on these is at an all timehigh simply because these are so sought after by the OG collectors looking to complete their collection with the Carmines that are grails for many people andby the new heads looking to get into the game and of course by the hypebeasts that will be out in full-force. I personally would not wait and try to get theseonline....both shoes are magnificent and the only way to 100% get them is to have them in your hand. My spot only receieved 12 packages and we have beengetting calls on these for weeks. Like others have said be careful and I hope everyone that wants these is safe.....

Originally Posted by d3772000

Originally Posted by heat23

This pack will be trouble. Alot of ski-masks will be purchased this week. NTers, Please be careful out there.

P.s. Nice pix!

-he@23
Unfortunetly your right...

I remember all of the bad storys from Texas I think when the first pack came out.

yea from the mall like 5 mins away from my house...that one guy robbed about 10,000$ worth from people waiting in line for the X-XIII

I called up a spot around here and they have them but not my size
im a 12 they got 11.5
ima head out later and see how they fit i heard the VIs fit big but the XVIIs fit tight
oh well if the VIs dont fit ill just wait for the XX3s
pimp.gif

if people are going crazy for this one shoe i wonder what the hype will be for a pack with two good shoes.

Back
Top Bottom