Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

^ Those pics just make me want the pack even more
pimp.gif
Personally, I'mgonna set up my VIs with the lacelock by the Jumpman. But near the bottom doesn't look as bad either.

ppl keep telling me i can mine on wed or thursday and they will call me when they get them in but i will keep worrying till i get them

Yes, put the LL in their intended location. I don't like to down people's individual style but the LL down by the toe, plastic straps on the IV'sflapping around, what ever you call it that kids do with the cross over straps on the VIII's, all looks silly IMO.

I'm happy that all these people are copping early. That means less people on fnl.com and eastbay.com on release day

for everyone who ordered from shoetrends.com they are shipping out today via fed-ex

Originally Posted by SHORTYtwo3

Yes, put the LL in their intended location. I don't like to down people's individual style but the LL down by the toe, plastic straps on the IV's flapping around, what ever you call it that kids do with the cross over straps on the VIII's, all looks silly IMO.
(Not knowing your age)
Opinion respected but..... Do you not remember that's exactly what people did back in the early 90's with their J's? It's nothing new, but toeach is own.

Unfortunately, i think i have to camp, i stay in west texas, and spots dont presale, or anything like that. But i WILL GET MINE.

Goons r gonna be lurkin on sat monring....dont be surpised if u leave the mall w/o your shoes...play your position, if you aint built tuff, give up your shoesand keep it movin

damn man i cant wait to get these......if anyone in the bay area knows of a way to get this without no #!#$!$@!.....pm me....im not tryna pay more then retailfor these.......and i know people are buying more pairs for resale purposes......

I know i have my pair on lock..

Either friday night or sat. mornin i will have these in my possession..

jus baught and split wit my friend today, for retail, at a mom n pop shop in brooklyn.now i have a reliable spot for every pack in week advance.

Carmines may be the shoe of the year. Have to wait and see how JB does the Black/Cement III to make a definitive choice.

so, have any of you who copped early taken off the blue plastic protective strip from your XVII's?

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

^^that will feel like a steal after the release date
hype hype hype hype hype

you're like a broken record dude. if your products do not sell, you lower yourself by creating such a false sense of urgency.

terrorist attack imminant, only carmines can keep you alive ! buy fifteen packs or die!

^ yeah anybody have a pic of someone actually wearing the 17's?

^^ not where i stay. very limited!!! 12 pairs for a couple hundred jwalkers. good luck

what time is the pack going up on fnl and eastbay, and does anyone have any coupon codes

can't wait to get a job to buy these for 400+ during the summer because i can't afford them right now
smile.gif

ran around my city all morning, but copped my size for retail finally plus the brown / green military 1s!

Back
Top Bottom