Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Not to get people worried but I've had FNL drop online orders I've placed in the past. Since they pull the stock from indiv. stores and not from a central warehouse, their system searchs out where it shows it's available. It then sends a message to that store and the staff have to pull it from their stock. Only problem with that is if it sells out the 1st day, the system just keeps trying to search for another branch until the order is either fulfilled or cancelled.
Keep your fingers crossed!
peace
laugh.gif
That is so true. When I ordered the 2/21 pack last month, Iwaited 2 weeks for it to be shipped and when I received it, it shipped from the FL in the mall not even 5 miles away from me.

yea no FNL codes work for these. i tried the 15% off on these and even the older packs, didnt work. but i tried on the Nike Air Techs, worked. guess ill watchto see what happens on Nikestore, if that fails, ill just go pick up in the AM, got them on hold anyway.

Originally Posted by fvargas2000

Ordered my 9.5. I'll order another one from eastbay if I can just to be safe and if i get both finishline will be returned.

EXACTLY!!! I was tempted to order a 2nd pack from FNL but I'll try my luck with Eastbay as well. Insurance

peace

LOL I still am unsettled, I got my order in pretty early, but I just cannot believe it to be this easy. lets hope they dont screw up, I might do the same thingas the other perosn and try to order one from eastbay.

Ahh I got bad luck, I have a feeling FNL will drop the order, among others. They also take awhile to deal with situations when the shipping and billingdon't match. Oddly enough there is some Finishline that is unaffiliated that sued the actual Finishline company for infringing and restricted theirbusiness in a 20 mile radius. I'm in at radius and have to have it shipped to my work or girls house...damn

Originally Posted by heels

Got mine also, thanks for the link. That was crazy, I was going through checkout on my macbook and it kept telling me to enter a valid credit card. I tried 2 different cards 2 different times and then I had to run to my desktop and try it there and it worked.

Yo dogg, me too. I had to bump off Safari and then use Firefox on FNL for some reason. I was starting to freak out, seriously. I didn't even want to TRYcodes by that time. In the end it worked using a different OS.

I think it was easy because most people were not expecting them to drop this early though fnl has the tendency to do this but the easier the better

These are shipped straight from the warehouse. I have a friend that is a mnager at the finishline near me and these orders are seprate from the inventoryorders.

Each one of the packs I have ever ordered have always come straight from there. Every other order is sent via the store inventory by the item you ordered (likethe jordan socks I got the other day came with a store reciept from south jersey)

Orders should be fine hopefully but things do happen.

lucky me....i was havin problems checkin out wit two sz 10s.......finally was able to do it with one.....hopefully i get a pair.......or im able to get anotherpair from eastbay.com....

are saturdays and sundays considered business days does anybody know? it says 2-4 business days. so hopefully i will be holding them by wednesday but idk ifsun. and sat. r business days...

man mad sizes are gone. i hope heads that wanted them didn't sleep. good luck guys

Back
Top Bottom