Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by Magic1978

These will sit like the cardinals if they release like the CDP
um you mean the dmp? the hares was in the cdp

Yeah my bad, my boy and I almost split a pack.

Really glad I didn't get the Orlandos
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Magic1978

charcoals aren't supposed to look like bordeauxs...just sayin

THIS. 
67kx9z.jpg

Clean black/red 7s man. Mine look similar but the toe boxes are faded a little. So glad I have these over the recent releases.

I was looking forward to this release. The OG's were the first pair of J's I bought with my own money when I was in the 7th grade. If they release them this year as 2 toned, easy pass and I'll look for an '02 pair

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I AM ONE OF THE FEW WHO ACTAULLY LIKE THE 60+ RAPTORS THAT LAST RELEASED.

they aren't bad; I am with you...NTers %++@+ and moan about every yet all the cats that say "pass" are full of it because these will be gone by the end of the weekend

We should start a petition for the '02 Retro. Why would they release a shoe that just released in '09?

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

We should start a petition for the '02 Retro. Why would they release a shoe that just released in '09?

Look what they're doing with the 2010 ftlotg olympic 7s, and now the 2012 Olympic 7s.

I hope your petition works guys, but don't stop there, make sure u go to nike.con and give them hell.

Keep signing the petition. Once there is a larger # of signees I will email it to nike.com and jumpman23.com

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Look what they're doing with the 2010 ftlotg olympic 7s, and now the 2012 Olympic 7s.

Here is the petition:
http://www.ipetitions.com...or2002playoffviifor2012/
Keep the signatures coming.  
Does anyone have the contact info for Nike and/or JB?  TIA

Back
Top Bottom