Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

The new releases are depreciating the value of our og & early 2000 retro -_- but i also hope the look like my 02' Release VII's i copped off here. 

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Pleaseeeeee be like the 2002 version I hated the ones in the pack because they had the gray I loved the all black ones!

I hope they do it that way. Best Raptor retro they ever did.

http://www.ipetitions.com...or2002playoffviifor2012/

Keep the sigs coming!!!

Thanks to everyone who has signed already (and to those that have signed more than once
wink.gif

signed, but common sense for jordn brand would be to not release that dmp pack version, they wound up hitting outlets....

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

So the release date is this September?

Well they should start production probably in May or June.

Hopefully we can get enough signatures for them to at least pay attention.  I just don't understand the logic of releasing a shoe that has only been out since '09.  What's next?  Are Space Jams going to release in Jan '13?

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

So the release date is this September?

Well they should start production probably in May or June.

Hopefully we can get enough signatures for them to at least pay attention.  I just don't understand the logic of releasing a shoe that has only been out since '09.  What's next?  Are Space Jams going to release in Jan '13?

I understand bro, but who knows.
JB is greedy and knows people will buy regardless.

I want these to be like the OG's from '92.

But, they'll probably look like the DMP 7's.

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom