Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Funny story around my Raptor purchase:

I pre-ordered them from a seller off Ebay, and he said my pair came damaged and scuffed. Because of that, I won't be getting them Sept. 15th, at the earliest. But he said he was sorry and he'd be sending me a $10 off Ebay coupon AND THE BRED 11s FOR FREE!!

So needless to say, I don't mind waiting for my Raptors now.

Last edited:
I did it brehs!

Was surprised them jawns didn't sell out but dude at FinishLine said that they were still sitting on some GMPs so I guess that played a part in the Rapcoals/Chartors still sitting.

These sat everywhere for awhile.  I bet if i tried i could buy them retail from one of these backwood towns right now.

Walked into HoH & Champs, both in the same mall...both had pairs left.

Look exactly like the 02 pair, good job JB.

I feel like JB has upped the production numbers on retro's lately. Maybe its just me though
I think they definitely have increased production. You better believe Nike sees all these pairs being scooped up and re-sold on the secondary market. I didn't end up copping these VII but they were still available around my way on Sunday and Monday. It's kind of nice to see. I don't think the holiday releases (specifically the IV's and XI's) will be as easy to purchase but Nike is finally making enough pairs to satisfy customer demand.

GOT MY EASTBAY CONFIRMATION LAST SATURDAY. SELECTED THE 3-4 DAY SHIPPING. SO I WAS EXPECTING IT TO ARRIVE BY FRIDAY. BUT SKED TO ARRIVE MONDAY. HOW UNCOOL IS THAT?!

Have to take in consideration the time it takes for it to leave the warehouse of Eastbay, which could be a day or two. FNL is famous for that. The confirmation is a email telling you they have your order; not that it's been shipped. Plus it was a holiday week, you'll have to think about that too.

Good to know. :smokin Everyone was saying how they fit big.

everyone has a different foot. IMO, these run 1/2 size big (although you have no toe room). If you like toe room or wear shields/fields, then TTS is the way to go.

Closer to 1.59 now. The USD has been getting weaker again b/c of the strong possibility that the Fed does QE3 (Quantitative Easing 3) in which the Federal Reserve will buy assets to pump money into the economy (in this case Treasury Bills/Notes/Bonds). Since there is more money in supply, the currency will drop.
The Euro was getting weaker because of all the problems with European debt (e.g. P.I.G.S. = Portugal, Italy, Greece & Spain).
Dropping that knowledge.

Funny story around my Raptor purchase:

I pre-ordered them from a seller off Ebay, and he said my pair came damaged and scuffed. Because of that, I won't be getting them Sept. 15th, at the earliest. But he said he was sorry and he'd be sending me a $10 off Ebay coupon AND THE BRED 11s FOR FREE!!

So needless to say, I don't mind waiting for my Raptors now.
i guess come january you will be waiting for the bred 11s... and the raptop. you cant seriously believe the seller..

i guess come january you will be waiting for the bred 11s... and the raptop. you cant seriously believe the seller..
No, I'll be getting my Raptors next Saturday. And then he said he would throw in the Breds because of the incident. And of course I'm skeptic of it, but a guy can dream can't he. Just let me have my moment. Haha. 

Only thing I have going for me is the guy has 100% feedback, doesn't sell fakes, and sounds like a real good guy. But you better be sure I'm saving that email where he talks about giving me of the Breds for no extra charge. That's going in the saved folder. 

Last edited:
on your foot maybe.
no shoe thats dropped this year has been TTS for my feet.
that goes for other nikes (ams) & js.
no one can say how a shoe will fit your foot.

If not a single shoe you purchased this year was "TTS" for your feet, perhaps you don't know what your true shoe size is?? Just sayin..

Back
Top Bottom