Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Thank you, sir. I prefer to keep the videos short and sweet. I know I get bored watching any sort of sneaker review that wastes my time, so I try to show all the details as quickly as possible.

As for the bunny hop, I kinda coined some sort of jump off camera while doing quick looks at all my pairs of Roshes. Just sort of became a habit, I guess. Stay tuned for more reviews in the future!

I can never get anything through online, so most JB releases are in-store only for me. Headed to the mall at 6am, was 78 in line, and got my pair.
straight crazy 78th man im glad this release was so generous to heads. Eastbay is not bad though just gotta know how to work it? right and FNL u can do in line while waiting try it next time?

Man expect shippers to be slacking on this release. Large supply and Sell OUT. Going to take time to actually ship the orders. 

I got tracking info on Saturday and I'm still getting the 'shipping label has been created' message from UPS. I can't unclench my fists until them ***** are 'in transit'! 

Package tracking only "works"? ..if the package itself is scanned upon EVERY arrival & departure.
..which is not ALWAYS the case.

That message basically means it just cannot be located. ..technically it's "lost in the system".

Trailers are "inbounded into the system" upon arrival, but if the package itself made it ONTO a trailer WITHOUT being scanned?
..it shows that message until it recieves an individual scan, at which time it shows up in system & tracking works again.

Say it left California ..for example.
..and was headed to NYC.
It could very well be "on time" & in transit, but show as "lost", until someone in, say? ..Kentucky, or Indiana scans it.
..it'd be "where it's supposed to be", just invisible to tracking for a short time.

..blah.

They will send you an e-mail when it ships, you can also check the nikestore.com website if you created an account. I wouldn't worry as somebody stated in this thread the labor day holiday screwed things up a little bit with shipping times so that is why I am not concerned because I have not received an update yet as well but it should be coming within the next day or two I hope....
I just got off a chat with a representative on NDC, and the dude said that my pair, and other people's pairs are on the loading dock (UPS) to be sent out tomorrow morning.

Finishline been coming through lately with the quick shipping :smokin . My pair gets here on thursday

????
So wait you got tracking?
They aren't going to put tracking until the boxes are loaded up onto the UPS truck or whatever they have to deliver our pairs. Nike already readied the delivery, just UPS, imo, is being lazy after labor day and delaying until tomorrow morning to start delivering.

tl;dr: No tracking but they are going to be sent out tomorrow morning 99.9% sure.

Last edited:
anybody know if these are still available for retail in nyc? lookin to get a pair 2morrow since i couldnt get on Sat.
i was in nyc this weekend...didnt see any..some places were charging 190-220...your best bet is wait for a ndc or fnl restock....based off the recent history they should have one tomorrow or thurs morning.

these didn't even sell out right away, there's still select sizes available at all our Nike stores down here

nu-thang-dance-o.gif

got my shipping confirmation. i was worried since NDC kept saying i had to wait because other people had my size in their carts.

just got my nike shipping conformation tonight, got my eastbay Saturday. nike here on thursday, eastbay friday.

Last edited:
I just copped my pair from Finishline. Even used a $20 WC Reward thing. Total was like $151. I'm very happy with how they came out. I wasn't feeling them at first, but changed my mind, and I finally decided to go to the mall today.

Does FNL double box their shipments?

I've heard they send them out in a store bag sometimes 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom