Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

earlier in the year i was really on the fence on these but now i am really lookin forward to this release.

pass!
30t6p3b.gif

those last pics give me that same heartbreaking feeling i get when i wear my black varsity vi's (i don't feel compelled to wear them like i did with the og and 00s). the material is just so very wrong.
frown.gif

same when i saw the metallic v's last year.

suede is probably a longer lasting material than dura (which gets those horrible white "peeled" parts after a while), but aesthetically it is a huge difference. i don't mind different colour tones, but the material is genuinely upsetting to see.

That's not suede, it's nubuck.

I noticed the brightness of the red too. If that's ALL they change then it's still a go though.

As far as VII's go for me:

Dark Charcoal > Olympic > Hare > Everything else

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

One of my top 3 colorways of the 7.

Dark Charcoal > Bordeaux > Olympic

These will be instantly copped on the 1st of September.

I expect there to be a lot of hype surrounding these due to the OG style color blocking.
That red looks more Infrared than true red...and too bright to be varsity.

Yeah that's the first thing I noticed in those pics... that red is bright whereas my pair from 02 the red was a little darker.
True.
But I think that's the only thing they changed.

I sure hope so!

I know I said in my last post that I never liked VII's but looking at those air randy pics I may have to reconsider my view on these.
They don't look too bad def the best CW of any VII IMO and having never had VII I might be tempted after seeing these in persn.

Anyone know what previous VII's are like to ball in???

Can somebody post a side by side between the mn pics and the 2002 version just for comparison?? Thanks!!!

Surprised that they resemble the 2002's. Good job JB. Will pass since I already have the '02's and only worn them once.
The one thing that I still don't get is, how come JB keeps the jumpmans facing the right way on the VII's, but can't get it right on the XI's?   
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

Was hoping it came with the flat laces. But I'm not complaining.

That would have been a nice touch, like the OG's. 
Yeah, that would've looked great. Maybe I'll just swap the laces.

hey op, since JB elimated any resemblence of charcoal

Left from da dmp VII's change da title of this thread back to raptors.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

hey op, since JB elimated any resemblence of charcoal

Left from da dmp VII's change da title of this thread back to raptors.

Back
Top Bottom