Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by loubrock

UPS just dropped my two pair off from NDC. Definitely taking them back for a refund. These feel like some cheap Chinese slippers I had as kid back in 77. SMDH
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Congrats to those that copped and like em...

Too bad you don't have 300 or more post so you can post it on the buy/sell forum. I was going to tell you to sell them here for retail plus shipping so you can help out fellow NTers that missed out on pairs. if you were just going to give them back to NDC and not expect any profit might as well help people out so they can look out for you in the future releases.

Yeah...this is the first time that I've ever received a pair of shoes from NDC without receiving a confirmation email. I just checked my order status on NDC and it said "in progress" since the release date. Glad I got my pairs though. Hope everyone who wanted them got their pair as well. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Originally Posted by loubrock

UPS just dropped my two pair off from NDC. Definitely taking them back for a refund. These feel like some cheap Chinese slippers I had as kid back in 77. SMDH
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Congrats to those that copped and like em...

Too bad you don't have 300 or more post so you can post it on the buy/sell forum. I was going to tell you to sell them here for retail plus shipping so you can help out fellow NTers that missed out on pairs. if you were just going to give them back to NDC and not expect any profit might as well help people out so they can look out for you in the future releases.
truths

Got my pair today, yeah it came with that ridiculous cardboard hangtag and the plastic X people are fussing about. Tried them on and they're not tight at all but the shoe doesn't do it for me.

What's up my fellow NT'ers i received my pair in today around 10am EST from NDC as well as my concords from a cat up NYC who's ebay auction keep getting scammed.... decent price as well he let em go for $265 shipped (sz
glasses.gif
which was a deal. Only part that sucks is my shoes are at my wife's job 
mad.gif
 gotta wait to try on and review come Monday cause she's off 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by The7onius

Got my pair today, yeah it came with that ridiculous cardboard hangtag and the plastic X people are fussing about. Tried them on and they're not tight at all but the shoe doesn't do it for me.

they just dont look that good. if they werent associated with JORDAN, they wouldnt even be topic of discussion.

Just got my NDC pair and one of the black lace eyelets is broken, just flapping in the wind. Good looks NDC! So if I call them what are the chances they send me a new pair?

nwyqu9.jpg

My pair from NDC.  I typed in a free gift message saying "I'm Back!" but the font wasn't as big as I was hoping
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by sferris3

nwyqu9.jpg

My pair from NDC.  I typed in a free gift message saying "I'm Back!" but the font wasn't as big as I was hoping
eyes.gif

LOL! Love it when a plan comes together.

nwyqu9.jpg

eyes.gif
i don't know why but i'm dying over here...
roll.gif

i'm back! meep!

One of my eyelets came completely snapped. Talked to NDC and they obviously have no pairs to send me a new one...great.

Anyone know of any good web sites that I can send my shoes to to have this fixed? I had a good bookmark for a sneaker repair service in DC that even specialized in Jordans, but I can't find it on Google. Anyone know what I'm talking about? The site was kind of ghetto with pics of Jordans as the background but they said they could fix just about anything.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

eyes.gif
i don't know why but i'm dying over here...
roll.gif

i'm back! meep!
Lmao yea I thought it was a cool idea when I typed it and couldn't wait to see how it would look, but when I opened the box today I saw that and felt kinda salty.  Oh well good try by me I guess lol.

Still no restocks on NDC.

Wondering if they aren't restocking?

Oh well, there's a pair on eBay that is $240 shipped (which isn't TOO bad) but doesn't come with a hangtag.

I'll but it anyways.

There's also a few at $150 and ends Friday. Wondering how high those will go, hopefully not more than $200 before shipping.

Finally, there's a $250 pair that includes a hangtag.

Don't know which of these should I get..

For those still needing a pair, it honestly looks like the resell value is so low on these, you wouldn't be spending much more than retail.

In case anyone cares, my Xs came with the hangtag (from FTL in Toronto).

Don't see what all the fuss is about, the one that came with my WC IIIs was way better (and can double as an actual key-chain)

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by The7onius

they just dont look that good. if they werent associated with JORDAN, they wouldnt even be topic of discussion.
Disagree completely, different strokes for different folks.  I'm sure that same statement can be applied to other J's.  There are plenty of us who like this shoe and have been waiting a while for it to retro.  To each his own.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

man...everyone's NDC order is coming in...mines won't be here until Friday...and stupid UPS don't deliver until like 7-8PM at night...i hate UPS!

I feel you bro.....
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Got one pair at footlocker and 2 from NDC.  Footlocker came with tag.  One NDC shoe came with tag and one did not.  Not sure what the big deal is with the tag.  

Back
Top Bottom