Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Whoever slept on these were obvious noobz..vets been waitin

On these since 95' reminded me of da freshwater griffey

Release....popular model that took way too long to retro..

So they smoked upon release...
Your acting as if these flew off shelves back then.
da chitown color did...my friend even tried coppin from eastbay catalogs back then & that was da only color gone asap..

Can you believe this is the pair that NDC sent me?! Do you guys have any idea how I can fix this? I am not a great sewer, lol. Sneaker repair shop? Unbelievable...smh.

^^^^
Poor QC. Should slowly break away from Jordan Brand shoes again... smh

They absolutely do not care about us the customers.

Originally Posted by sferris3

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

My pair from NDC. �I typed in a free gift message saying "I'm Back!" but the font wasn't as big as I was hoping
eyes.gif
i don't know why but i'm dying over here...
roll.gif

i'm back! meep!
Lmao yea I thought it was a cool idea when I typed it and couldn't wait to see how it would look, but when I opened the box today I saw that and felt kinda salty. �Oh well good try by me I guess lol.
i certainly commend the effort.
i just pictured you having this going thru your head as you opened the box slowly...

then boom!

i'm back! meep!

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Can you believe this is the pair that NDC sent me?! Do you guys have any idea how I can fix this? I am not a great sewer, lol. Sneaker repair shop? Unbelievable...smh.

Damn, that's suck man.
Hope you can get these replace; get it fix or something.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

damn. half size smaller and i could've turned your frown upside down.
Yeah, I see your signature. Thanks anyways. 
frown.gif
sorry i couldn't help out, brotha.
hope you can find someone who can.
best of luck to you.

I would be soooo mad if that happened to me.  Does your box have a "QC" sticker on the inside?

Between me and my brothers 4 pair from NDC 3 had hangtags!! Not sure what the big deal is, it's just a a piece of plastic and a piece of cardboard?????????????????????

I would be soooo mad if that happened to me.  Does your box have a "QC" sticker on the inside?
No, I don't see one. I guess tomorrow I'll go to a few shoe repair shops and see what they see. Or maybe I will just get a refund and try to cop a new pair in the buy/sell forum. Either way, I'm gonna have to pay extra money thanks to JB. 
sick.gif
 If anyone wants to hook a brother up with a 9/9.5, let me know. This is what I get after being excited for them to come since last Saturday night. Ridiculous!

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Between me and my brothers 4 pair from NDC 3 had hangtags!! Not sure what the big deal is, it's just a a piece of plastic and a piece of cardboard?????????????????????
That's what I've been saying from the beginning.
But if these are bringing in $$ from ebay, why not. lol

Originally Posted by h0vit0

I would go by a seamstress shop i dont see it being more than 5 bucks to get that fixed.
A seamstress - didn't think of that. Would be funny to walk into a bridal shop or something where they are good at doing seams and whip out a pair of Jordans. 
nerd.gif

when i was in the military i would get my uniforms done for honor guard cheap and i mean sewing an eyelid back should take all of 2 minutes its not like they have to redo the whole shoe.

at the very least, e-mail nike customer service.  they cant replace it cause the shoes are sold out.  they will offer to give u a shipping label to send back for a refund.  decline and demand compensation.  they gave me a 10% off code for a future purchase for my F-grade concords.  10% off 2 pairs of cement IVs?  yes please.  who knows, maybe you'll get better than i did.

Originally Posted by h0vit0

when i was in the military i would get my uniforms done for honor guard cheap and i mean sewing an eyelid back should take all of 2 minutes its not like they have to redo the whole shoe.
True. I mean if young children in China, India and smaller third-world countries can do it, then I would think a professional tailor could sew it back up. I'll let you know my results!

dude said earlier that if you email nike they will send u the hang tag free of charge.... i guess they just didnt have enough of em produced in time...

Exactly and the sad part is the tailor is going to make more for sewing the eyelet than the kid made for doing the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom