Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Man for real you took a big step losing money un ds'ing those XI's to pick up the X's, but like many say you are supposed to wear your sneakers! I'm still amazed at the minor yellowing on those Xi's, mine are darker with cool storage and silica packs since RD.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by authentic354

this was a bust for re-sellers

Definitely.
pimp.gif

I'm a little jelly over those 11s dude posted...lol....

Back on topic, haven't worn my 10s yet, but might break them out later this week...weather in NC has been great.

Originally Posted by h0vit0

Its the fact that people are going crazy over it like their shoes are less valuable over the hang tag so i wear mines

Yes, with this logic I can understand.
Just don't know why they didn't all just come with it in the first place.

Gives resellers excuse to sell the hangtags when we could of got them for free w/ the sneakers!

Anyone else turn the Jumpmen on the heel black? I'm considering doing it on at least one of my pairs. The dude in SC who did its pair looks real good.

Well I can tell you the HANGTAG means nothing to me. But a black Jumpman on the back looks real good. The red one was the only thing holding me back from aquiring.

Originally Posted by beansietime

I got mine at footlocker on release day and they had a hangtag on them. A guy I know found out mine had the hangtag and his didn't, he returned his and offered me $225 for my pair just because they had the hangtag. I like the shoes, but I'm not dumb enough to turn down a 65 dollar profit a day later because a guy wants my pair with a piece of cardboard on it.

my X's came in the mail from eastbay and they came with the handtag

i dont get y people on here are upset if theyir pair didnt have one

i would of sold them for that price too

the handtag is probaly only worth $5

Originally Posted by imthekang

had to post on this page #....LoL....

but anyways...easy copp....unds'd my XI's for a hour and half to get the X's

been waiting for these since JB started to crazy "retro-ing"....
PART_1327814821695.jpg
good look my dude
pimp.gif

My friend in Las Vegas told me about a robbery and shooting over a Craiglist meetup to sale a pair of Chicago X's.
[h2]Air Jordans sale arranged on Craigslist leads to robbery, shooting[/h2]
Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) -- A Craigslist exchange involving a pair of Air Jordans led to a robbery and a shooting in northwest Las Vegas on Monday night.

Police said a man selling Air Jordans met with four people at a gas station near Gowan and Cheyenne. One of the four suspects distracted the victim and another grabbed the shoes. All four suspects took off in a car.

The victim chased the four suspects to the area of West Gowan Road and Cliff Shadows Parkway.

The victim fired off a round with a gun and shot one of the suspects. He suffered non-life threatening injuries.

The remaining three suspects hid in an apartment building, leading to a police standoff into the night.

The standoff has since ended but no other information is currently available.

Action News will continue to update this story as new information becomes available.

http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/137941298.html

Originally Posted by biaac diaac

Anyone else turn the Jumpmen on the heel black? I'm considering doing it on at least one of my pairs. The dude in SC who did its pair looks real good.

el bro did. pics on page 180.

Originally Posted by taxtow

My friend in Las Vegas told me about a robbery and shooting over a Craiglist meetup to sale a pair of Chicago X's.
[h2]Air Jordans sale arranged on Craigslist leads to robbery, shooting[/h2]
Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) -- A Craigslist exchange involving a pair of Air Jordans led to a robbery and a shooting in northwest Las Vegas on Monday night.

Police said a man selling Air Jordans met with four people at a gas station near Gowan and Cheyenne. One of the four suspects distracted the victim and another grabbed the shoes. All four suspects took off in a car.

The victim chased the four suspects to the area of West Gowan Road and Cliff Shadows Parkway.

The victim fired off a round with a gun and shot one of the suspects. He suffered non-life threatening injuries.

The remaining three suspects hid in an apartment building, leading to a police standoff into the night.

The standoff has since ended but no other information is currently available.

Action News will continue to update this story as new information becomes available.

http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/137941298.html

Glad no one was killed. So pathetic that people steal and kill for a pair of shoes. It shows how off some people's moral compass really is.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

I'm a little jelly over those 11s dude posted...lol....

Back on topic, haven't worn my 10s yet, but might break them out later this week...weather in NC has been great.

this
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

^wouldve been lose-lose for everybody- if anything- he shouldve shot one of their tires out, and held em at gunpoint to get his shoes back and keep it movin (assuming they werent packing). but, it is just a pair of shoes, no reason to start popping becuse of these dumb kids (i wonder how many were NTers?

Hopefully none but you never know. Kids are pretty stupid these days.

Back
Top Bottom