Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by arabianite3

Har har reseller got robbed! probably wanted like 300 for them. Not saying he deserved to get jacked or anything, but let this serve as a lesson to dbags that buy multiples just to resell.

Seriously breh? smmfh

Originally Posted by oldshoe34

Rocked mine the other night. I used force fields so no creasing they were a little tight but no creases
happy.gif

8013659d23ac1694630e9077d5b8a02bd1b94c7a.JPG

61f16e27196392daa38798a953cfe079c3b7144d.JPG
Laces are fire. I am still on the lookout for those and totally right on the force fields, keeps em crease free.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

^^^^

100% right, should never come down to that.

Picked up my sz 8 from FNL was really excited because it was the last pair, but unfortunately they are too small so I'll be letting them go for retail in hopes of finding a sz 8.5
frown.gif
what size do you normally get in your jay's i wear an 8 in all my jay's but if your saying you need an 8.5 wonder if they wear cut small??

Originally Posted by MrArmanix

^^^^

Picked up my sz 8 from FNL was really excited because it was the last pair, but unfortunately they are too small so I'll be letting them go for retail in hopes of finding a sz 8.5
frown.gif
what size do you normally get in your jay's i wear an 8 in all my jay's but if your saying you need an 8.5 wonder if they wear cut small??

They may be tight if you have a wide foot.
I have heard these run true to size.

I'm not sure; I'm still waiting for mines to come through the mail. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

^^^^

frown.gif

eyes.gif

Cool i'll try them on probably tomorrow i keep creasing all my +%*!% im thinking do i need a 7.5 i honestly think that might be too small though...im going to try these force fields things though see how that plays out

eyes.gif

Cool i'll try them on probably tomorrow i keep creasing all my +%*!% im thinking do i need a 7.5 i honestly think that might be too small though...im going to try these force fields things though see how that plays out
Yeah I definitely have a wide foot so they are super tight on me

^^ Aye man I heard those force fields are uncomfortable.

Is it because may be wrong size or what?

I heard cutting the trees that come with the shoes works well too.

Btw, I don't mind creases, I have some on my 3's (3s look good "beat") but I heard these crease like a b!$%#!

Lol.

NP... see if they have them available in your local store...i paid and will just go pick them up in the morning opposed to waiting on them 

^^^ I have no clue these will be my first sneaker decreaser hopefully they shouldnt hurt  but @$!# $10 cant hurt but to try them out...and as for the 3's i have yet to wear mines yet....but my boy wore his bciii to my wedding and said the creasing happens instantly 

^^ Aye man I heard those force fields are uncomfortable.

Is it because may be wrong size or what?

I heard cutting the trees that come with the shoes works well too.

Btw, I don't mind creases, I have some on my 3's (3s look good "beat") but I heard these crease like a b!$%#!

Lol.

welll its plastic up against your foot so its definitely not as comfortbale as wearing a regular shoe.... but i have them in all my shoes that have the potential to crease....price you pay for keepin em fresh

Force fields aren't too bad as long as you have room in your shoes for them. Be careful when ordering the sizes....oh and DO NOT fall for the bs finishline says about having a pair for each one of your shoes, just switch them from shoe to shoe when you need them

sneaker shields > force fields

If your kicks were tight prior, it's just going to make them tighter

FL cancelled my order 4 days later 
laugh.gif

worst run company; still run it like it's 2000 but I don't care I only ordered another pair for the hell of it since I will beat my first pair into the ground

yeah...i don't really trust finishline...i feel like they only came back in the market recently with the Jordan and KD YOTD releases

I went from having no pairs on Thursday night to having 2 pairs ( 1 for retail and 1 for $100) by sunday night. Gotta love a good restock.

One of my size 14's is missing the letter N in CHAMPIONSHIP. I remember people talking about that a couple of pages back..... what is that all about?

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

I went from having no pairs on Thursday night to having 2 pairs ( 1 for retail and 1 for $100) by sunday night. Gotta love a good restock.

Damn, 100? Thats straight. I should get my ndc pairs tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom