Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

For you guys that already have them...how is the leather?  Nice and pliable or stiff?
nerd.gif

how are yall rating the hype on these? trying to decide if this is worth camping out for or early morning snatch

Originally Posted by papercash

how are yall rating the hype on these? trying to decide if this is worth camping out for or early morning snatch

Hype=1,000,000,000,000x
I'd consider camping early Tuesday or Wednesday night depending on where you are at.  Might wanna bring rations for a few days and a tent and sleeping bag.  It's gonna be madness.

grin.gif

edit:  I'm actually camping outside HoH right now...Tampa people hit me up!!!  
pimp.gif

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but instyleshoes has them for $229 in sizes 8-13. Still debating whether i should get these or just save my money for some IV's

Originally Posted by rojanjon

For you guys that already have them...how is the leather?  Nice and pliable or stiff?
nerd.gif
More on the nice and pliable side. Feels softer than the leather they have been using the last several years or so.

Edit: I forgot, the leather on the Banned 1's was very soft.

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by rojanjon

nerd.gif
More on the nice and pliable side. Feels softer than the leather they have been using the last several years or so.

Edit: I forgot, the leather on the Banned 1's was very soft.
So closer to Banned quality leather than the usual plastic leather we've been getting?
Nice.  
pimp.gif

Ok so i just went to go get them walked in the blistering cold snowing hitting me in my face i couldnt see in front of me a few times, (I feel like i pulled a stan) Plus i had all these people giving me props on my polo boots, Few middle age women (Im not into the cougers) breaking there neck when the god walks by them, i needed that just to remind me of how big of a sex symbol i am here in Pittsburgh only gladiators such as my self would know this feeling. Back to the story...

I walked in they had them there i usually wear a 10.5 but they didnt get 10.5 for some odd reason so if anyone gots a 10.5 holla at the kid we can do a trade but X fit snug its all good. The leather is dope on this shoe took a very looong time for them to retro this and i must say JB did a good job on it. I did NOT get no tag like i said my girl hand grabs me
pimp.gif
so i dont need no hand tag.

Originally Posted by richyung412

Ok so i just went to go get them walked in the blistering cold snowing hitting me in my face i couldnt see in front of me a few times, (I feel like i pulled a stan) Plus i had all these people giving me props on my polo boots, Few middle age women (Im not into the cougers) breaking there neck when the god walks by them, i needed that just to remind me of how big of a sex symbol i am here in Pittsburgh only gladiators such as my self would know this feeling. Back to the story...

I walked in they had them there i usually wear a 10.5 but they didnt get 10.5 for some odd reason so if anyone gots a 10.5 holla at the kid we can do a trade but X fit snug its all good. The leather is dope on this shoe took a very looong time for them to retro this and i must say JB did a good job on it. I did NOT get no tag like i said my girl hand grabs me
pimp.gif

Have fun with your COUGAR. spell it right next time
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

pimp.gif

Have fun with your COUGAR. spell it right next time
eyes.gif

They dont do it for me

yall are lame worried about a hand tag lol im over here getting a hand grab by my girl
pimp.gif

while you're posting comments on a sneaker forum to other dudes? that sh't is super sexy, son son!
oh, to be in middle school again.
wait til you get to high school. they stop using their hands.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

yall are lame worried about a hand tag lol im over here getting a hand grab by my girl
pimp.gif

while you're posting comments on a sneaker forum to other dudes? that sh't is super sexy, son son!
oh, to be in middle school again.
wait til you get to high school. they stop using their hands.

lIKE WHAT THERE FEET?

Back
Top Bottom