Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Chicagos > Concords

Your gonna start a huge debate with that statement
laugh.gif

The official photos look great!
The hangtag would be a nice touch to have, but it isn't the end of the world if I don't get one.

Originally Posted by imthekang

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Chicagos > Concords

Your gonna start a huge debate with that statement
laugh.gif

i'll stand behind it...Chicagos > Concords all day...

These are real nice, but mann.. Concords are
pimp.gif

Team Concords > Chicagos

This is coming from someone who is coppin the Chicagos too
laugh.gif

does the hang tag really matter all that much? ehhhh, I'll sell you mine if anyone really want them when I get the shoes
laugh.gif

Chicagos > Concords

LOL That's like saying Burger King> McDonalds! It can hold it's own against allll the rest, but it can't touch the the Golden Arches. 

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Chicagos > Concords

LOL That's like saying Burger King> McDonalds! It can hold it's own against allll the rest, but it can't touch the the Golden Arches. 

eek.gif
roll.gif
Very well said my man! Preach it! The XI's are the sexier version of the X's.... Still getting them nonetheless

Hangtag or not these will be copped but I would prefer it I like to hang my retro cards hangtags and such up on my walls lamps etc

Something to ponder for everyone wondering about why some hang tags:

The "early release" 2011 true blue 3 had the hang tag. Official retail did not.

got mine last night
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

a little over retail but well worth it....leather is nicer on these than previous X retros...quality looks good.....i thought my pair did NOT come with the hangtag until I took the white cardboard out the shoe and the hangtag was tucked in the shoe....Dont care much for the hangtag,but still a nice touch
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I would double up on these but February is a busy month

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

great, now the beastmasters will be chasing the hang tag pairs.
hopefully the ones people have seen w/out tags were just tucked into the left shoe.
otherwise resellers will be on their grind like the rising sun xii joke.

can you explain please? never heard about this.

Originally Posted by DonTito

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

great, now the beastmasters will be chasing the hang tag pairs.
hopefully the ones people have seen w/out tags were just tucked into the left shoe.
otherwise resellers will be on their grind like the rising sun xii joke.
can you explain please? never heard about this.

Original Rising Sun XII pairs had the Japanese rising sun logo printed on the insole. It received harsh criticism, with the rising sun being synonymous with the kamikaze fighters who took out a lot of US lives. So the pairs with these insoles were pulled off shelves and replaced with pairs that had normal insoles. The Rising Sun pairs went to the outlets, and people were beasting on them.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Something to ponder for everyone wondering about why some hang tags:

The "early release" 2011 true blue 3 had the hang tag. Official retail did not.
True. Although it is true that the early release True Blue 3's did have the hand tag, but the official release did not. But in this case with the Chicago 10's, it was the complete opposite. The early release did not have hand tags. People need to see the Youtube videos of those who had the early release and the ones that I saw did not have hand tags. If anything, I think JB added them on the later pairs or JB thought about the idea at the last minute and only added on some of the pairs that were already made. Also, when the pics of the Chicago 10's first surfaced, they did not have hand tags, the newer pics that I saw had the hand tag included. In conclusion, I think the ones with the hand tags and the ones without them are not early production shoes at all.
Hang tag or not, is not really important to me although mine have the hand tag.

Got mine today too, kinda funny trying to get theese shoes in the actual Bulls colorway but the shoe itself is semi kind of plain the shoes masterpiece is all on the sole , regardless that is the X's makeup , will always love the lace system on these things though

Back
Top Bottom