Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by onlitwo

these Jordan Chicagos are a definite classic. They probably won't retro these for a good few years...or maybe even 10 more years

I agree.
Since they haven't been out before the retro for 17 years.

Originally Posted by jayem

Originally Posted by jballerNY

These and my Cool Grey XIs are my 2 favorite Jordans.
What's the status on your pair?!?
I ended up taking it to a local shoe repair store and they were able to stitch it back on. It looks pretty good, the new stitch job is only noticeable if you look at it up close.
I DID direct message Nike Store on Twitter and showed them a picture of the hanging eyelet, and they were nice enough to send me a message 5 minutes before the NDC restock went live. I already had my shoe fixed by then, but props to NDC for that.

So all in all, got my shoe fixed, got 20% off my next NDC purchase and figured out that if you have problems with them, Tweet them!

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

just finished touchin these up

mj7250.jpg

I started to use a sharpie, but the point was too thick, and I found some fabric markers in the Drawer and they worked better.
happy.gif
I might just have to do this.
It just looks better this way..
Undeniable.

Originally Posted by jayem

These and my Cool Grey XIs are my 2 favorite Jordans.
What's the status on your pair?!?
I ended up taking it to a local shoe repair store and they were able to stitch it back on. It looks pretty good, the new stitch job is only noticeable if you look at it up close.
I DID direct message Nike Store on Twitter and showed them a picture of the hanging eyelet, and they were nice enough to send me a message 5 minutes before the NDC restock went live. I already had my shoe fixed by then, but props to NDC for that.

So all in all, got my shoe fixed, got 20% off my next NDC purchase and figured out that if you have problems with them, Tweet them!
Yo! can you PM and send me that pic so I can get 20% my Cement 4's? Thanks in advance homie.

Cut the shoe trees it came with to help lessen creasing. Makeshift sneaker shields. Work pretty well though...

So I just got another pair from NDC and the "N" in Champtionship is missing on these pair as well. Im going to call them mañana and tell them to let me talk to MJ. This is an outrage!

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

So I just got another pair from NDC and the "N" in Champtionship is missing on these pair as well. Im going to call them mañana and tell them to let me talk to MJ. This is an outrage!

Lol.
Good luck bro.

So first post on NT after following these forums for a bit. Long time buyer of JBs back to the OG IIIs and when it was referred to as Flight23 by the Nike sales reps. This retro X actually frustrated me to the point where I joined NT to vent a bit.

So I get online to order and from midnight until about 1:30am I couldn't buy the shoe. I have my laptop and iPad open but sites are timing out. I could have bought these from Nike.com but I wanted to use my $20 reward on finihsline (yeah I'm stubborn like that). My wife wakes up looks over at me and starts laughing, she knows the deal on releases. I hand her, her laptop and say I'm done and head to bed, you give it a shot. My wife has some Internet skills that essentially allow her to buy anything only, auctions, etc.....it's like magic in fact....the type of magic that cleans my accounts out periodically. 15 minutes later she heads up and shows me she ordered my pair. I look at her and say, thanks but did you get me two? She looks over and say, do you want another....nope and I roll over.

After over two decades of buying Jordan's originals and retros this was the closest I ever came to not being able to get a sneaker....I got the Concords with little issue....but the Xs gave me balls. The reason I'm pissed is back in the day, these weren't even sought after. I used to even play a game to watch them sell out online and then shop locally just to make it a challenge....

So here's some additional info. I got to my local stores where they know me. I'm talking the the usual employees and asked how many pairs and how long until they sold out. So I hear the mall was done at 11am (I stroll in at 12:30pm to buy a 2nd pair). I live in CT. Kids were lined up in a blizzard when the mall opened. People were jaded since they didn't get the Concords, and some didn't get the Xs. So they were already talking about the IVs. There is definitely a Concord hangover. It will subside by my guesstimate after the IVs. The royal Xs will be a dog

Originally Posted by lacesunlimited

eastbay basically has a fsr, call them item number is 10805100 dont forget to follow on twitter @lacesunlimited
Thank you sir, happy wishes to you and your family
pimp.gif

Finally got my 9.5 for $160 shipped, less than what I paid for on these size 10 on release date

eastbay basically has a fsr, call them item number is 10805100 dont forget to follow on twitter @lacesunlimited

Thanks man, I just ordered 2 pairs.

Thank you SO much fam!I felt like crap when my pair from NDC got stolen upon delivery. But I got a refund and was now able to getthe last 9.5 from Eastbay. Truely appreciated.

Originally Posted by ducktales

So first post on NT after following these forums for a bit. Long time buyer of JBs back to the OG IIIs and when it was referred to as Flight23 by the Nike sales reps. This retro X actually frustrated me to the point where I joined NT to vent a bit.

So I get online to order and from midnight until about 1:30am I couldn't buy the shoe. I have my laptop and iPad open but sites are timing out. I could have bought these from Nike.com but I wanted to use my $20 reward on finihsline (yeah I'm stubborn like that). My wife wakes up looks over at me and starts laughing, she knows the deal on releases. I hand her, her laptop and say I'm done and head to bed, you give it a shot. My wife has some Internet skills that essentially allow her to buy anything only, auctions, etc.....it's like magic in fact....the type of magic that cleans my accounts out periodically. 15 minutes later she heads up and shows me she ordered my pair. I look at her and say, thanks but did you get me two? She looks over and say, do you want another....nope and I roll over.

After over two decades of buying Jordan's originals and retros this was the closest I ever came to not being able to get a sneaker....I got the Concords with little issue....but the Xs gave me balls. The reason I'm pissed is back in the day, these weren't even sought after. I used to even play a game to watch them sell out online and then shop locally just to make it a challenge....

So here's some additional info. I got to my local stores where they know me. I'm talking the the usual employees and asked how many pairs and how long until they sold out. So I hear the mall was done at 11am (I stroll in at 12:30pm to buy a 2nd pair). I live in CT. Kids were lined up in a blizzard when the mall opened. People were jaded since they didn't get the Concords, and some didn't get the Xs. So they were already talking about the IVs. There is definitely a Concord hangover. It will subside by my guesstimate after the IVs. The royal Xs will be a dog

i'd liek to adapt that story into a flim.

Back
Top Bottom