Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Originally Posted by jayem

These and my Cool Grey XIs are my 2 favorite Jordans.
What's the status on your pair?!?
I ended up taking it to a local shoe repair store and they were able to stitch it back on. It looks pretty good, the new stitch job is only noticeable if you look at it up close.
I DID direct message Nike Store on Twitter and showed them a picture of the hanging eyelet, and they were nice enough to send me a message 5 minutes before the NDC restock went live. I already had my shoe fixed by then, but props to NDC for that.

So all in all, got my shoe fixed, got 20% off my next NDC purchase and figured out that if you have problems with them, Tweet them!
Yo! can you PM and send me that pic so I can get 20% my Cement 4's? Thanks in advance homie.

I really hope you aren't serious

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

just finished touchin these up

mj7250.jpg

I started to use a sharpie, but the point was too thick, and I found some fabric markers in the Drawer and they worked better.
happy.gif
I might just have to do this.
It just looks better this way..
Undeniable.

yup thats so dope! 

Originally Posted by lacesunlimited

eastbay basically has a fsr, call them item number is 10805100 dont forget to follow on twitter @lacesunlimited
How did you know about Eastbay having an FSR? And does this mean that there are times when they'll have certain items in stock, but it won't show up on their website?

So I just got another pair from NDC and the "N" in Champtionship is missing on these pair as well. Im going to call them mañana and tell them to let me talk to MJ. This is an outrage!

size 14?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I ended up taking it to a local shoe repair store and they were able to stitch it back on. It looks pretty good, the new stitch job is only noticeable if you look at it up close.
I DID direct message Nike Store on Twitter and showed them a picture of the hanging eyelet, and they were nice enough to send me a message 5 minutes before the NDC restock went live. I already had my shoe fixed by then, but props to NDC for that.

So all in all, got my shoe fixed, got 20% off my next NDC purchase and figured out that if you have problems with them, Tweet them!
Yo! can you PM and send me that pic so I can get 20% my Cement 4's? Thanks in advance homie.

I really hope you aren't serious

i think he was, haha, pathetic.  hopefully jballer sent him a pic of his richard...
on a productive note, good looks to lacesunlimited on the post, i didnt need it but looks like lots still did and thats what its all about...

So CT sends me the wrong size I ordered a 6 uk which would have been a 7 us and they send a 6.5? so i email them and now im mad as hell cause at this point all they can do is refund me...

never had problems with them up until this point and I really dont even know what to do to get the right size either.fml

^^ wait so you keep the shoes so basically you got them free dont be mad fam if you got the money back hit cl bs loung here the other site eBay you can most def find a pair for just a little over retail or even at retail.

nah I do have to give the shoes back..im not really that mad cause I did manage to find a size at a local mom and pop but still damn

no one likes opening up to the wrong size especially when you ordered the right one..

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

The hardest MJ jersey by far in my opinion is the authentic 23 Bulls black w/ red stripes...
14ikdx3.jpg

I had one back in college but gave it to my girlfriend at the time, she rocked it as a jersey dress cuz she's short...I regretted that until I got one back last year...
glasses.gif
I actually have the shorts that go with these, with the gold NBA logo (50th anniversary?)

wish i knew how to post pics so i can show you what ndc sent me

my shoes, inserts and paper were all wrinkled and smashed like someone took them out and threw them back in many times

and to top it off my hangtag was melted or warped from its original shape

so i contacted nike and there going to give me free shipping on my next order

good thing i bought another pair on release date from footaction or else i would be pissed

^ just upload to either photo bucket, tiny pic, copy the image url and then paste it inside the img brackets.

Like so:

That's the best black bulls jersey I hate the ones they wear now it says Chicago across the front and I believe its satin material.......looks like a wnba jersey

Funny...we can work something out! It's actually funnier with my wife telling it.....she puts her two arms out and wiggles her fingersm ocking me on the two keyboards.I'm putting her on the cement IVs...The only thing that would be worse is if JB released these online right after a school day.....all the kids would be clogging up the NET with sesame street, and the Wiggles and no one would be able to order.Kids driving it in blizzards in CT on this release??? Where's their parents?

Ordered the X's from FL on release day and they just came Tuesday. Only took 2 damn weeks to get here.

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

wish i knew how to post pics so i can show you what ndc sent me

my shoes, inserts and paper were all wrinkled and smashed like someone took them out and threw them back in many times

and to top it off my hangtag was melted or warped from its original shape

so i contacted nike and there going to give me free shipping on my next order

good thing i bought another pair on release date from footaction or else i would be pissed

They got you
laugh.gif

If you signed up for NDC and spend over $100 you get free shipping anyway. If I were you I'd buy some $25 shorts to actually take advantage of it.

Back
Top Bottom