Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by GRUP

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by Shellz

Am I missing something? just went to NDC and they have a FSR..? No wait, no crash, no problems? What's with the hoopla?

That's got to be an error, they posted on their twitter that they were sold out at 12:15EST
when you finish checking out it tells you they are sold out.
smh, i see
embarassed.gif

Waited 45 min on the phone with eastbay. Got my order through but no confirmation email. How long does it take?

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by Workaveli

im probably gonna have a nikestore account by the time the IV's come out...a lot of wasted typing with my billing address and such

paypal?
I have a paypal...but it really messed me over with the Concords, so I went with debit card

People were throwing rocks at me for spending $20 extra beans on these 7 days ago but look what happened online. Which means this is a wake up early/camp release depending on your location. Considering I'm in bed sick right now and there will be half a foot of snow on the ground in the morning in NYC, seems like a pretty decent investment.

Now I know not to think twice about dropping the extra $20 if I have to, to get them early when the IV's drop. I told ya'll man, +*$+ ain't the same after that concord release. Bunch of people that failed to get those been eager to drop $200 on some j's.

FINISHLINE 4 THE WIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

got it for a sz 12 WHEW!!! and to think I almost gave up.

here is hoping they dont cancel on my !+!
indifferent.gif

Damn I don't know if FL submit, if they did great..... everything loaded...but now my screen is blue.... DAMN

congrats to those who managed to get thru. especially for those fans old enough to see MJs 1st comeback in these. same kudos also to the younger newbies just discovering air jordans, theres lots of history associated with this sneaker.

I myself was not so fortunate with NDC and the rest of the usual suspects. i dunno, but this #$%! by nike and the retailers is starting get old real quick. yeah, i get it, gotta control that supply, curate that brand equity, maintain that mindshare...whatevers, im tired...it's probably a good opportunity to take a break from nike/jb anyway....kinda refreshing to say that (i know i can't be the only one feeling this)....anyways, goodnight y'all! enjoy them sneaks!

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

People were throwing rocks at me for spending $20 extra beans on these 7 days ago but look what happened online. Which means this is a wake up early/camp release depending on your location. Considering I'm in bed sick right now and there will be half a foot of snow on the ground in the morning in NYC, seems like a pretty decent investment.

Now I know not to think twice about dropping the extra $20 if I have to, to get them early when the IV's drop. I told ya'll man, +*$+ ain't the same after that concord release. Bunch of people that failed to get those been eager to drop $200 on some j's.

I would have done the same thing if my size was being sold early. 

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Just got my size 14 confirmed by NDC. What you guys think for delivery? By Thursday? I went the free route

if you are near memphis, tenn then it will, maybe even earlier! im all the way in hawaii so that takes 10 days to arrive by UPS ground! did'nt want to pay the extra $15. kept my totalto 160 flat 
tongue.gif

my girl who is the manager @ my local FNL said she actually had more people coming in asking about these than she did for the concords...

Wow this is ridiculous, I suggest you guys just expect to see every jordan shoe that is even moderately hyped or sought after to sell out like this. This is the year of the Jordan

paypal says my FL order is pending
does anyone know what that means? it's my first time ordering with FL

Back
Top Bottom