Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

damn.....got a transaction that was canceled and and order that says waiting on my paypal......anyone know what is left from eastbay.com?

wow that was quick, my order got canceled from finish line already

FAIL
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

guess i slept on these then, i looked at my 2 pairs of concords and im gellin *kanye shrug*

will be waiting for the steel grays...

dammmmmm  I got through at got my two sz 12's ordered within 1 minute after midnight?????? It does show my order on the Nike website though!

The creasing was the main reason I passed on these, glad to see the of love for this colorway though especially with the cement iv's coming soon.

I remember growing up when Jordans would sit on the shelf for a week or 2 you could wait almost a month to order online now you have to camp out and hoard the net shoe game has changed big time over the years.

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

yo forget everybody who hyped these shoes and mad it impossible to cop online smh.... im on the east coast and im bout to get snowed in the AM so i tried the online game , im just a ol school jordan head who just wanted 1 pair to rock smh ................SHOUT OUT  to all the lil boys who cant wait to put these down w/ leggings/skinny pants whatever you call em and the resellers who will post  photos up here next week with 7 pairs on there carpet smh GN  had to vent
take it easy, player.. this is the first retro for these X's since its initial release in '95 so it was hyped either way without anyone trying to hype it up.... i hope youre still able to cop a pair but you really need to take a deep breath and relax... 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by h0vit0

Originally Posted by WindyCity45

Do you guys think there will be people lining up early for these tomorrow? ;D

It's already people lined up now as we speak.
I suggest to get in line at least 3-4 hours early in the morning

why does FNL website say free shipping when you click on the jordan x picture, but at checkout they charge 7.99?

Originally Posted by tupac003

Eastbay back up....shameful thing was this was just a test for me. I don't want them but I wanted to see if they improved or not. I know I WON'T depend on them for the IV's....

This, @+! is crazy!!!!

Back
Top Bottom