Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I wouldn't order from online sites like these.

The hassle and the chance you still won't get them or have to wait forever for confirmation/delivery is crazy.

I will try my luck in-store.

This goes for all releases this year.

As far as the sizing, anyone with a narrow foot having tight issues?

I will try my size 11 next week when it arrives.

Now I have to wait!

grin.gif
Got my pair today.
Size: 11

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Retailer: Eastbay[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Hangtag: Yes[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"CHAMPIONSHIP": Yes[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Pre-Crease: Slight, on right shoe toebox.[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Fit: True to size, but narrow. I definitely have the same toebox room that i have on all my other shoes. Not side to side narrow but top to bottom narrow. Seems to be mostly because it's a new shoe, but it is narrow and I have narrow feet.[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Box: Jordan box came inside a single shipping box, and it is undamaged.[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I didn't get a receipt. LMAO. 
[/font]

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

Chicago X for 2011 Jordan 3 white cements.

Good deal?

If you want both shoes...no. Keep the Chi 10s if you have them and like them and try to get a deal on the 3s. People have "forgotten" about that colorway, especially the resellers. 

FINALLY....

I have the shoes that only go with this jersey...
and this was the reason why i customized this jersey in the 1st place, in hopes this colorway would get retroed...
Now i gotta find a authentic red away...

Originally Posted by airsully

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by airsully

how many 14s have you seen to make this conclusion ?
check this video out. Not just Chicagos, ALL size 14s since 2005 retros

shocking that this has not been corrected !

Actually, I am not shocked that it has not been corrected. Jordan Brand dont care. They probably have millions of the size 14 soles made this way and kept it.

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

FINALLY....

and this was the reason why i customized this jersey in the 1st place, in hopes this colorway would get retroed...
got da same jersey...in da same size..god bless NBA.com

The damn train with my J's on it from NDC to Cali got delayed in Texas. So now I wont be getting my kicks till Monday. Free shipping isn't always the best option.....

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

some of you all pay way too much attention to these shoes, buy em and rock them
laugh.gif

While I am going to wear them, it is aggravating when one of your shoes is bigger than they other and they are the same size.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

FINALLY....

got da same jersey...in da same size..god bless NBA.com

Me too. Also got it in all red.. Cant wait till my pair comes in today. 

Originally Posted by sneakerocity

13426fc662e2bb1491cfb841ba8671830632b0eb_r.png

are you kidding me....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I'm right there with ya man! I was looking forward to this day all week and now this crap! Mine was coming to my job, but I might call and see if I can reroute it to my pad if it's going to be delivered tomorrow. Salt levels rising.....

Just got my pair here at work. Look very nice in person. I got the hang tag but like other, I did not get a receipt. 
Why is that EastbayRay? How come these did not come with a receipt?

406437_2532743051935_1654291032_2274184_404234239_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom