Official Air Jordan X white/old royal release thread: 2/11/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Originally Posted by ct3boii

These weren't hot, the fact that they sold out got people beasting over them. It was an easy pass for me considering I already got the true blue 3's and the military blue 4's are coming out this summer.
When I say "weren't hot" I mean they aren't worth all the hype. It's a clean colorway, but not "the most slept on Jordan in the history of Jordans".
Because you got the TB 3's you had to pass on these??? Sorry your broke $+* can't cop more than 1 sneaker a year. Like I said these are"HOT"!
His post had nothing to do with being broke, you have very poor reading comprehension.
HAHAHA You must be broke too! LMAO
roll.gif

I hate the little kids that are taking over this forum
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

His post had nothing to do with being broke, you have very poor reading comprehension.
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
The quality of posters now a days 
30t6p3b.gif

I picked these up to add them to the summer rotation.  Them, TB3s, WC3s, WC4s...all tailor made for the summer IMO. 

Just got my pair today. My dude bought a size 12 on release date and was saving it for the summer. Some bull crap happened and his checks are being garnished for $300+
sick.gif
. He was going to return the shoes to pay bills but I gladly picked them up from him today for $175
happy.gif
. Real talk, these joints is mad fresh. I'm wearing them to the auto show today then I'm stashing them till the summer.

530110246.jpg

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

you guys can hate on these all you want .... everyone has their opinion and all of your opinions are respected !

However imo these are great ! Very nice clean colorway ! Glad to add to my collection ! just copped 1 pair ! Not amazing double cop status but very nice !
+1 I love mine so glad I got a pair of these and they are going to be one of the top releases in 2012 Hands Down !  Man Down !
LOL @ the haters who didnt get a pair because they know they want em
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MadeYaLQQk

Originally Posted by AME416

ANY STORES STILL GOT THESE IN STOCK????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

In one of the most prolific releases by JB these instant classic gems are now sold out ! 
pimp.gif
JB switched hands with these like Mike in Game 1 of the 1991 NBA Finals against the LA Lakers btw When is JB going to sign up Jeremy Lin ?

What's Next On the Menu anyone see what these are going for on ebay , glad I grabbed mine on release day. JB is having the best year ever ! Keep it up JB More Knicks Colors ! Please !

Im feeling these. They are gonna look great for the spring/summer time. And I got my Duke Hat to match with em too

Got a chance to walk into a grand opening of a new Villa shoe store in my area last Friday and they had these royals, cement 4s, and chicagos sitting waiting to be copped. My patience for these 10s paid off after eastbay messed my order up. Villa is a pretty nice store in general though based on what I saw

Originally Posted by Magic1978

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Seriously Magic, this forum is plastered with young feces. I've stopped reading posts from people 300 and less. Most of it's superficial dribble and incoherent most of the time.

regretted not getting these on RD but was able to cop for $190 which is a good price since it's only $15 more than what I would have paid after tax. I tried them on and they are really narrow and tight. Do they loosen up after a wear or two?

Had them in my hand on RD and thought, "I will wait til they go on sale" Um, now there gone? If these and the XIVs are selling out, JB should retro the XVs and maybe those will sell out too...LoL

lots of college and pro players wearing these in games. Has anyone played ball in these? I had the red / steel ones back in the day and played ball in them once and hated the feel on the court. Do they fit the same as the Chicago's?

Wondering when the mods will make an official thread for the Stealth 10's.

Just 11 days till RD.

I already got my pair secured though.

happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom