Official Air Jordan X white/old royal release thread: 2/11/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

like most are saying..
the patent ruined it

i thought the CW was sick. saw em in person, was like
sick.gif

waste.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Because you got the TB 3's you had to pass on these??? Sorry your broke $+* can't cop more than 1 sneaker a year. Like I said these are"HOT"!
His post had nothing to do with being broke, you have very poor reading comprehension.
HAHAHA You must be broke too! LMAO
roll.gif
what a ignorant post 
indifferent.gif

maybe he just doesnt want to buy overhyped trash releases like you did. go ahead, break these out in the future and see how many props you get. and everyone is right, the PL ruined the potential for these.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by Sdot73

His post had nothing to do with being broke, you have very poor reading comprehension.
HAHAHA You must be broke too! LMAO
roll.gif
what a ignorant post 
indifferent.gif

maybe he just doesnt want to buy overhyped trash releases like you did. go ahead, break these out in the future and see how many props you get. and everyone is right, the PL ruined the potential for these.

Young kids don't know no better.
laugh.gif

ppl will be fiending for these years from now. always happens
I think you're right.

I just picked up a DS pair for $160 shipped.

So glad I got em. Never been a big fan of the 10s but the quality on these is really on point and the patent leather livens them up a bit.

Very happy with my purchase.

The overall color blocking on these is phenomenal. The patent is ok, but in time will yellow. There really was no need for it.

Back
Top Bottom