Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Foot Locker doesn't stock locate retros and air forces. So they won't do it to these
I've had it done on black cats and pure moneys...But I figured they wouldn't do it on this pack, which is dumb because a local champsaround here has atleast 8 packs left...

Maybe champs has a different policy?

i saw someone wearing the shadows and playoffs at school today...shadows on his right foot, playoffs on his left
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GoldenStateWarrior23

i called finishline aroun 830 pst today and they said my orders were "still processing". i said "what does that mean exactly?". the girl on the phone said something like "we have the product in our wherehouse and we are just waiting to ship it."

im nervous. i made one order on friday night/saturday morning and then another when the packs dropped on monday again.

im fiending for my 2 pairs, but better at least get the first one.

btw....still no shipping confirmation e-mail.
mad.gif

im in the same boat.....
mad.gif

I just got my pys ones thou

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

i saw someone wearing the shadows and playoffs at school today...shadows on his right foot, playoffs on his left
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
^ Yea thats corny!!!
embarassed.gif

After the long wait, today I finally got the email confirmation that my orders were processed and "Fully shipped", tracking # and all. I am not sureif anyone else experience this, but when I tried to submit my order on Friday 9 PST, I kept getting an error message; I thought my orders didn't getthrough. It wasn't until the next morning when I checked my Eastbay account that my orders were in there. Verify surprised and some what happy, I keptcalling Eastbay to find out if the order was going to be fulfilled. On Monday, I called again and the rep told me the orders were going to be process but theyweren't sure when the order would be shipped. Today, I checked and everything went through. You know what was the best thing out of all of this was? Iactually entered a free shipping code, and Eastbay honored it. So i got the shoes for 309.99 shipped. I know some of you got a better deal, but I am happythat I didn't have to pay taxes and shipping. Keep your fingers crossed, I hope your Eastbay experience will be as good as mine.

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

Foot Locker doesn't stock locate retros and air forces. So they won't do it to these
I've had it done on black cats and pure moneys...But I figured they wouldn't do it on this pack, which is dumb because a local champs around here has atleast 8 packs left...

maybe..champs always breaks the rules...at footlocker inc if you have the product number you can use that to stock locate any shoe...the thing is itsagainst footlockers policy to actually do it..some people would but chances are they wont. Theres even a way for footlocker to look up the actual shoe but thatcould take a long time...they would have to go through a huge list of shoes to find a certain shoe...that includes shoes that came out before..i think itsevery shoe that came out...you can find the skus for older shoes...but doesnt mean that they can order them..
anyways...usually you cant stocklocate a retrocause its against policy but it is possible...even if you find someone to stock locate it, it depends on the store that has it if they want to ship it out toyou or not. some people will be shady.

shouldn't have too do all that calling %+#@, these companies need to step up their game when it comes to confirmation emails, right off the bat they shouldlet you know if it's cancelled or forfilled, their computers are wack as hell

Has anyone received a shipping confirmation from Finish Line for orders placed on Friday night? Just curious since my order is still processing, as is the casewith many others on here.

I can't believe some dude wore the x's and xiii's at once. I don't care if some one wears icy OG concords and OG cement iv's together,thats wack sauce.

can't wait to rock my pack. Both pair of kicks,<
eek.gif
>, are on point.
ps hope everyone that wants them can get them.

those two shoes don't match at all so Korny bet the kick was like 15 but i dont blam him i did that once with my Columbia's and my SpaceJams

Originally Posted by airjumpman2345

Has anyone received a shipping confirmation from Finish Line for orders placed on Friday night? Just curious since my order is still processing, as is the case with many others on here.

I just got mine just a minute ago, I was going to ask the same question until I got it

Man all these uncertanties about shipping confirmations from finishline and eastbay make me glad i lined up after all

...I haven't recieved my shipping confirmation from Finishline for the Fri. order but called earlier and the rep. said everything is ok. Order was cleared,about to be shipped, and charge has been made on my account so I should be getting my 10.5 and wifey's 5.5 very soon with no prob.! My Eastbay order isarriving tomorrow...I'm tracking that bad boy every chance i get!

Has anyone received a shipping confirmation from Finish Line for orders placed on Friday night? Just curious since my order is still processing, as is the case with many others on here.
got my shipment confirmation!!!! YES
im still looking for a size 9.5

Originally Posted by Battousai701

got my shipment confirmation!!!! YES
im still looking for a size 9.5

just got mine too

Word, got mine right now just as I headed to my inbox...2nd Day Air! They will be here Thurs. I'm straight til next release..........

I just called finishline about the order I placed on monday and It is not being cancelled, I confirmed my info and it is going to be shipped out in the nextday or so...$286 shipped
pimp.gif

Yo for all the folks asking about the Footlocker Stocklocator. You can't SL brand new retros, if they are about a month old then they can be searched for,as for A1's you can stocklocate colors, just not the all whites and all blacks.

Originally Posted by b rock n sole

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

I've had it done on black cats and pure moneys...But I figured they wouldn't do it on this pack, which is dumb because a local champs around here has atleast 8 packs left...

maybe..champs always breaks the rules...at footlocker inc if you have the product number you can use that to stock locate any shoe...the thing is its against footlockers policy to actually do it..some people would but chances are they wont. Theres even a way for footlocker to look up the actual shoe but that could take a long time...they would have to go through a huge list of shoes to find a certain shoe...that includes shoes that came out before..i think its every shoe that came out...you can find the skus for older shoes...but doesnt mean that they can order them..
anyways...usually you cant stocklocate a retro cause its against policy but it is possible...even if you find someone to stock locate it, it depends on the store that has it if they want to ship it out to you or not. some people will be shady.

Can't speak on the company as a whole, but in our district, maybe even region, we just give a 2 week grace period. After those 2 weeks, we do pickup and delivery orders. That's plenty of time to respect the selling stores, since most people who really wanted the shoeswould've copped on release date or RD weekend. We never stock locate white/white or black/black AF1's though. And like mentioned already, thefulfilling store can always choose to "no stock" and say they don't have the shoe, though it is pretty shady if you've given them a decentwindow to sell it in the first place.

Just went to the mall in tennessee and theres still a couple left...just a heads up....hit me up if you want to know where

Back
Top Bottom