Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Jimmy Jazz in Bay Plaza has a size 12 on display, for those still looking. I don't know if they have any more sizes.

For the SoCal heads in the SF valley, Warehouse shoes in San Fernando still has a couple of size 9 & 9.5., and one 12, and 13.

They were there yesterday afternoon still, and they haven't moved since saturday night.
laugh.gif

finishline orders shipped! yesssiiiirrrrr. (even the monday order). thanks to the dude again who gave the heads up on monday.

ive asked like 4 times now in this thread (so have others) and no one has responded....what exactly was the swoosh problem that occured? should we expect todeal with it on all future releases? anyone with info help us out!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by GoldenStateWarrior23

finishline orders shipped! yesssiiiirrrrr. (even the monday order). thanks to the dude again who gave the heads up on monday.

ive asked like 4 times now in this thread (so have others) and no one has responded....what exactly was the swoosh problem that occured? should we expect to deal with it on all future releases? anyone with info help us out!!!!!!!

I gave the heads up on Monday. You're welcome. But I'm not a dude.
happy.gif

just got my package today from nike town hawaii, fed ex driver was even nice enough not to leave them at the door, when y'all get the package you'llsee it was worth the hassle, the presentation is on point, the two folding boxes sleeved in a case, to the sliding off lids, my sneakers were on point, nocreases, glue or missing letters on the sole, immaculate, congrats to everyone who got this.

^^ seems like for the most part everyone who wanted these, got em...
resellers took a hit on this one though
smile.gif
which im glad to see, sorry

received my pack from fnl today. 263 in sz 11. can't believe they let me use the 15% of coupon. lol

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

For the SoCal heads in the SF valley, Warehouse shoes in San Fernando still has a couple of size 9 & 9.5., and one 12, and 13.

They were there yesterday afternoon still, and they haven't moved since saturday night.
laugh.gif

Good looking out man, one of ma boys got his sz 9...got mine coming in tomorrow but I could use another pair...
will jump on those 12 later

Originally Posted by deucetre4life

ad635b64e8a2413b2a1677f0ac0fe833c372f98.pjpg

i jus got mine today but the came in all black
roll.gif
, miss the Alts, imma have to gid em up...hate those X'swith a passion, that funny sound from the kicks...

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

mikeadog what sizes did finishline put up for sale on the olnl packs?

Yo...here he goes again!
smh.gif
tired.gif

I don't think some of them other packs will do as well as the X/XIII IMO

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

...hate those X's with a passion, that funny sound from the kicks...
so you also had that annoying damn sound comin out your X ... I almost got cought sleeping around cause of that ++*% .. ugh .. LMAO I stop wearing mines because of it too

so how does everyone think this 10/13 pack went? i think it did pretty good.
As far as quality and choosing of colors...Horrible...

But a nice warm up for the good packs that will come this spring...assuming JB don't mess them up too...

Back
Top Bottom