Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

i'm confused how early I'd have to be at a store to get these. nt does hype shoes hard but talking to friends a lot of people will pass.

btw does 335 sound about right at msrp + tax?

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

I work at Finishline and my store only got 20 pairs. No size 9 for some reason either. Don't remember how much of each size except for 3 size 10's since those were the most for a size. My Finishline isn't geting kid sizes either.

well i guess we just figured out the rarest size of the pack.... the 9 i bet the resell on the size 9 will be good. think like 5 years from now 10's11's 8.5 could be found but not a size 9 lol

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

LOL looks as if Pickyourshoes can't handle the traffic. CRASH

laugh.gif
yea pickyourshoes is definately havin trouble....im kinda mad I stayed up this late and have the site crash
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by backyardrsx

do you guys think fakes have been made yet? i won a pair off ebay and dont wanna be screwed.
i think so but how much did u bid on it.....take a picture and let nk people help you out

pys is messeddd upp, tried sneakerhead.com....got my 10 in the cart thought i was good...finished the form...and its out of stock...the hecckk?

I'm adding

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

[MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-5.0.45-community-nt]Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction

/ssl/shopping_cart.asp, line 81

^^i keep getting this error

smh.gif
at myself...i got to wake up early tomorrow and drive back to school

sneakerhead.com ...got mine in the shopping cart to find out it was sold out wen I hit pay now. wtf. 60 dollar shipping tho on sneakerhead.com

For you guys that had trouble with PYS and Sneakerhead.com, there are deals on Ebay at around the same advertised price as the aforementioned sites. Somethingto think about if you're trying to avoid the mad rush. Better to be safe than sorry.

wtf man....i got a 8 a.m chem 1260 class tomorro.....i was hoping to get in then get out but PYS sucks

i just ordered from sneakerhead.com (1st time) and everything went thru fine even after i clicked PAY NOW n I got a order confirmation email saying they willemail me the tracking # in 1-2 business days, hopefully i won't get screwed...PYS sux

Back
Top Bottom