Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

For the SoCal heads in the SF valley, Warehouse shoes in San Fernando still has a couple of size 9 & 9.5., and one 12, and 13.

They were there yesterday afternoon still, and they haven't moved since saturday night.
laugh.gif

Good looking out man, one of ma boys got his sz 9...got mine coming in tomorrow but I could use another pair...
will jump on those 12 later

No doubt, BUT my fellow socal NT'er, SCBlzr05 just picked up those size 12 from them this afternoon....

So you might want to call them up before you make the trip... because all I saw was one size 12 yesterday.

Originally Posted by deucetre4life

ad635b64e8a2413b2a1677f0ac0fe833c372f98.pjpg

i jus got mine today but the came in all black
roll.gif
, miss the Alts, imma have to gid em up...hate those X's with a passion, that funny sound from the kicks...

those X's would of been way better then the shadows

Originally Posted by mikeadog

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

mikeadog finishline cancels orders all the time. they send the inventory through the shoes at the store and most of the time the jordans are gone by the time the stores get a chance to receive the orders

i must be lucky Poofy, i've ordered dozens of J's from finishline.com and never had an order canceled and half of my online orders were shipped from retail stores and the other half were shipped from their warehouse in indianapolis, with generous discount codes applied and usually free shipping.

on a mass release there can be a very small percentage of errors, but you are incorrect when you state, "most of the time jordans are gone by the time the stores get a chance to receive the orders."

in this thread one of your customers, a NikeTalk member, stated they paid you for an order and never received their shoes because your shipper left them outside for someone to steal and you refused to resolve this matter in any form or respond to him further. so if anyone orders shoes or merchandise from you, "most of the time they will pay you and get ripped off!"?

you are sitting on a FSR of $420.00 Countdown Packs and you are having a "Sale" on your near FSR $270.00 General Release BMP Packs ($199.00 original retail - a few days ago your friends at finishline were dumping them for 25% off @ $149.00), and you are letting these go for the incredible sale price off....... yep, only $260.00!

you and others won't convince intelligent people not to make online orders from legitimate JB/Nike retailers, getting the most value from their hard earned money.

why do you think Eastbay, Finishline.com, and Nike.com are sold out of the Countdown Packs and the BMP Packs, and you're sitting on full size runs of both, along with your other old stock?

ouch!

i missed out on this pack. i may pick one up at a later date, BUT you can rest assured i will NEVER order from one of these dudes (there are a few others). i rather do without than help these cats pay their rent or car notes
grin.gif

It's ridiculous to be forced to pay resellers $150.00 over retail when you have the opportunity to buy from eastbay or finishline....

It's not like these are scarce. WE all have a shot of getting our pair, however, resellers take advantage of those who are desperate.

Then they take our hard earned honest dollar..
laugh.gif
The only time Ibought from a reseller, was for the Altitude XIII's release... But never again.

Got mine in today from Eastbay. Love the Shadow X's plus I can replace my og 13s that I beat to death playing outdoor ball.

Ayo Mikedog!!!!
Right back atcha bro! My sentiments EXACTLY!!! F these m'n'f'n resellers and their BS! Again, just preying on worried heads thinking they'renot gonna be able to cop off of legit retail sites. And please, spare me the 'I'm entitled to make my money any way I....BLAHHHHHH'....Hustle onTHIS!! Enjoy 'eatin' your FSR's. Hope y'all have a big appetite cuz you'll be at that feedbag for a serious minute! Reap what you sew.
P

Originally Posted by Datsevil

Hey Tdog, still waiting for the wallpaper. Thanks
No problem. Like others stated I posted it the day after you asked, but this post grows like a page every 2 hours. It's easy to miss something.

they got the package on the UK niketown, sizes still available, i don't know about shipping from there, but it might be a good idea to check it out, imabout to cop another package and have my brother send it over from there
smile.gif

Thanks tdog, it is really easy to miss. This post is crazy. Do you know if they have the original picture somewhere?

i just got my shipment from eastbay today as well... They are nice. except one of my boxes were scratched up pretty bad. Overall quality is nice. Surprised UPSdelivered it so fast.

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Ayo Mikedog!!!!
Right back atcha bro! My sentiments EXACTLY!!! F these m'n'f'n resellers and their BS! Again, just preying on worried heads thinking they're not gonna be able to cop off of legit retail sites. And please, spare me the 'I'm entitled to make my money any way I....BLAHHHHHH'....Hustle on THIS!! Enjoy 'eatin' your FSR's. Hope y'all have a big appetite cuz you'll be at that feedbag for a serious minute! Reap what you sew.
P
Dude, honestly...I could care less if you hate resellers, but knock off the cuss words. If you're going to use it, at least have it so it edits outthe entire word.

I like the Xs better than the XIIIs IMO, and I also have a question will all the Air Jordan packages come in the same box as the X/XIII? Or will be differentfor every countdown pack?

we have sizes laying around in detroit, i hope jordan does not mess up and try to change the way they did these packs......everyone can get them and itslovely, see brand jordan, you can make money, and everyone can get their shoes and everything worked out, no need to do super limited releases to piss peopleoff.

I DIDN THINK THY WHERE GOING TO BE ANY LEFT...................I QWAS EXPECTING A SELL OUT EVERY WHERE...................

mikeadog wrote:

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

mikeadog finishline cancels orders all the time. they send the inventory through the shoes at the store and most of the time the jordans are gone by the time the stores get a chance to receive the orders

i must be lucky Poofy, i've ordered dozens of J's from finishline.com and never had an order canceled and half of my online orders were shipped from retail stores and the other half were shipped from their warehouse in indianapolis, with generous discount codes applied and usually free shipping.

on a mass release there can be a very small percentage of errors, but you are incorrect when you state, "most of the time jordans are gone by the time the stores get a chance to receive the orders."

in this thread one of your customers, a NikeTalk member, stated they paid you for an order and never received their shoes because your shipper left them outside for someone to steal and you refused to resolve this matter in any form or respond to him further. so if anyone orders shoes or merchandise from you, "most of the time they will pay you and get ripped off!"?

you are sitting on a FSR of $420.00 Countdown Packs and you are having a "Sale" on your near FSR $270.00 General Release BMP Packs ($199.00 original retail - a few days ago your friends at finishline were dumping them for 25% off @ $149.00), and you are letting these go for the incredible sale price off....... yep, only $260.00!

you and others won't convince intelligent people not to make online orders from legitimate JB/Nike retailers, getting the most value from their hard earned money.

why do you think Eastbay, Finishline.com, and Nike.com are sold out of the Countdown Packs and the BMP Packs, and you're sitting on full size runs of both, along with your other old stock?

Goofyo, dude stop post pimping out your site. I guess you like being flamed because you keep posting ******ed useless post and you keep gettinge-slaped every single time by my fellow NTers
laugh.gif
. I noticed that everyoneis right. You posted useless comment on almost every single page. Usually at the begining of a new page
smh.gif
. Are you really that thirsty?
Also, if you wanna sell your #+%+ . Stop hating on someone or some store for your own personal gain. You dont see any other store employee (I.E. FL,FNL,Champs)or reseller hating on another store or reseller. Thats because there's a code that they follow. It's all about respect man. Mind your business andMAYBE NTers will stop flaming you because they see right through you.

I'm out. I'm going to sleep. NT hold it down for you boy while I get me ZzZzZz

-h23

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

Originally Posted by deucetre4life

ad635b64e8a2413b2a1677f0ac0fe833c372f98.pjpg

i jus got mine today but the came in all black
roll.gif
, miss the Alts, imma have to gid em up...hate those X's with a passion, that funny sound from the kicks...

those X's would of been way better then the shadows

those X's grew on me crazy.....and technically they a OG color sans da baseball cleats...
side10-13.gif

they are sold out at all the places i know that were getting them in san diego...so they are going mad fast and im in nevada and no stores in reno got them notsure about vegas....

I passed no love for the shadows and the xiii are ok $300 and some change for 1 shoe I might wear
grin.gif

Cameron,
Did you happen to notice in my last post I used letters, not 'cuss words'. Besides, you know it's the truth but, like you said, who cares. Peoplewill still hustle on this site and get their grind on and continue to prey on the meek. Hype, Capitalism, and zero morals makes for great commerce!
peace

Back
Top Bottom