Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Cameron,
Did you happen to notice in my last post I used letters, not 'cuss words'.

Hmmm....
Section 1 - General Conduct

2. Swearing is unacceptable. Partiallyedited profanity such as "***", "*****", "beyotch", "***", "f--k" and "di**" is also unacceptable. Attempting to circumvent this rule using abbreviations, acronyms, or other obvious representations of prohibited language will not be tolerated and will resultin administrative action. Other restrictions may be made according to context. If you are unsure if a word is appropriate, DO NOT USE IT.

Not to gang up on you, but I'd say you're lucky he didn't just ban you.

Originally Posted by The7onius

just got my package today from nike town hawaii, fed ex driver was even nice enough not to leave them at the door, when y'all get the package you'll see it was worth the hassle, the presentation is on point, the two folding boxes sleeved in a case, to the sliding off lids, my sneakers were on point, no creases, glue or missing letters on the sole, immaculate, congrats to everyone who got this.
so you did a phone order with them ? when did you order them?

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Cameron,
Did you happen to notice in my last post I used letters, not 'cuss words'. Besides, you know it's the truth but, like you said, who cares. People will still hustle on this site and get their grind on and continue to prey on the meek. Hype, Capitalism, and zero morals makes for great commerce!
peace
You act as if what he is doing is wrong. You say he has zero morals, but do you realize he has kids. I myself don't have any kids but I would nothesitate to do something to get extra money for my children. Is that morally wrong as well. Everyone makes money differently, the world is a giant market,either participate in the opportunities that you have in front of you and if not respect those who choose to, if not keep quiet and do you.

Fvargas2000,
I wasn't directing the email at any one person directly. I'm merely commenting on the state of the shoe game and how resellers negatively impact it.
Just my 2 cents.
Iljapino,
You're absolutely right and I apologize to anyone on this site that may have been offended. This topic really gets me heated but it's no excuse forventing in that manner. I still adhere to my beliefs but a more constructive approach shall be employed in future postings.
peace

rocked the x today surprisingly
happy.gif
they feel and were better thanthe 13'S am warmin
embarassed.gif
on to them

When is the latest I should recieve the pack from Eastbay? I'm in DC. Just askin cuz I think my girl got them for me.

^yoo blyn style baby, do they really? before i heard ppl sayin they dont work, but i might go cop a pair today. did they leave any creases on ur 13s?

I ordered a 11.5 for me then my stupid brother went on the comp and ordered a 7.5 for him on my swoosh and they shipped his and mine was not shipped yet.Iordered my 11.5 first they betta not ccancel mine or imma sent his back.

If you are in the DC/MD/VA area check Sports Zone and Shoe City, still alot of these floating around.
Foot Locker in Anne Arundell Mills has a full size run as of yesterday.

Originally Posted by hottkicks

I ordered a 11.5 for me then my stupid brother went on the comp and ordered a 7.5 for him on my swoosh and they shipped his and mine was not shipped yet.I ordered my 11.5 first they betta not ccancel mine or imma sent his back.

hahaha thats messed up man...im hearing that finishline might be cancelling orders this week cause they got too many

I might have to break out the Xs today. It is cold as can be, but the streets are dry. I might get some looks from the old ladies in my master's class, butwho really cares?
tongue.gif

imo the best thing to do is buy the packs/kicks from spots that are selling them early. the price is usually 40-50dollars more than retail {depending on the release} (in nyc), as opposed to spending an extra 100-150. from "resellers". that way you get them earlywithout the hassle of camping out or standing in line behind some greedy reseller. it also eliminates the niketalk or ebay, reseller as an option. they willend up being stuck with the packs/kicks and eventually take an L. if everyone would stop messin with these dudes then they will become an endangeredspecies
grin.gif
. like i said i'd rather do without than help these cats paytheir rent, car notes, child support or whatever.

Originally Posted by hottkicks

I ordered a 11.5 for me then my stupid brother went on the comp and ordered a 7.5 for him on my swoosh and they shipped his and mine was not shipped yet.I ordered my 11.5 first they betta not ccancel mine or imma sent his back.
lmmfao, that's messed up

DES MOINES,
IA, US 01/23/2008 4:25 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
01/23/2008 1:51 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
01/23/2008 1:29 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
01/23/2008 11:00 A.M. FORWARDED TO THE FACILITY IN THE DESTINATION CITY
01/23/2008 8:27 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
01/23/2008 7:58 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
01/23/2008 7:47 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

Back
Top Bottom