Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by DJ236

I'm going restock hunting tomorrow morning at my local mall.

Should I go as soon as the mall opens or is there an ideal time when shipments usually come in?

Like to know as well. 

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Mikey23 wrote:
My dude send me this pic of this cat that was going ham on FB cause he has og's

laugh.gif
look at that 3D tv
roll.gif

Man I really needed this. Great laugh to make my day.  Loks like he is OG with everything, Concords, 13's, Tv, stereo system, etc.
roll.gif
Keepin things real and consistent.
Thats what I was thinking looking at his TV and stereo system.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

got an email from milkskate saying confirmed
eyes.gif

mine was confirmed since the 14th for the pre-sale and then refunded today morning. i ordered these again in the morning and was confirmed but realistically will probably end up getting cancelled again. i think the french don't like Americans...
hahah 
tired.gif
 man oh well i tried i guess how long till they refund the money you think? I used my cc through paypal
best guess is within a week. could possibly take a couple days, cause i bet people are still trying to put in orders. best of luck either way...

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

strange how "richards" sold the black cements 3s, but not Concords or Last shots.

I also found that strange... My boy works at a "Richards" here in Cali, and he didn't even know they sold Jordan's. Aparently the westcoast stores don't get everything the eastcoast ones do

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Mikey23 wrote:
My dude send me this pic of this cat that was going ham on FB cause he has og's

laugh.gif
look at that 3D tv
roll.gif

Man I really needed this. Great laugh to make my day.  Loks like he is OG with everything, Concords, 13's, Tv, stereo system, etc.
roll.gif
Keepin things real and consistent.
Thats what I was thinking looking at his TV and stereo system.
roll.gif

Dude, did your boy really paint his dresser the colors of the Mexican flag and post up like..."What, me gusta OG's!"

be316f57c08f68a020d0cea57c2682d2c0b73b75_r.jpg

NDC pairs will be here friday
Finishline pair (one of two) will be here next tuesday
CT pair here today
Hook up pair here tomorrow.

I feel so blessed. I lucked out!

Originally Posted by transam1079

To those that think that the restocks stories are fake here's my proof:

WTH...that ain't no concord receipt. Why did u cut off the description of the shoe. Come on mayne! really, shoe it side by side with the date and shoe description.

Originally Posted by tupac003

NDC pairs will be here friday
Finishline pair (one of two) will be here next tuesday
CT pair here today
Hook up pair here tomorrow.

I feel so blessed. I lucked out!
You did well.

For those of you who got your CT pair in, did you guys use the free sneakersaver shipping or did you pay for the shipping?

my tracking # for snipes says "the shipment is transported to destination country" on dhl's tracking website .so how do i track it now??? ive already tried entering the #in the us version and parcel force
EDIT: i put the other # in to usps.com and at the same exact time 3:31 that dhl says "the shpment is transported to destination country" usps says it "processed through sort facility" so im guessing it needs to  be "transported to destination country" either way im hoping for the end of the week

The description is on the receipt the only thing I covered was my cc info because I didn't feel like editing the photo. It says the description and has the transaction date on the bottom. I have no reason to lie about any of this. I just wanted to share my story and give hope to those who are still looking for their pair.

so some people have received their concords from crooked tongues?

post pix! they look aight?

i got 2 pairs from them coming so i'm curious...

Originally Posted by juicyju

Anyone receive shipping info from snipes yet?
I got an email at 1am that translated to "sorry we are sold out" and the money from my paypal was already taken out
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

my tracking # for snipes says "the shipment is transported to destination country" on dhl's tracking website .so how do i track it now??? ive already tried entering the #in the us version and parcel force

Is that what it says or is it "the shipment is being transported to destination country", if it's being transported it's enroute and you won't get an update until it clears customs. If they ship it express and that's the last thing it said today it should clear customs tomorrow and you'll get it within a day or so after that, unless you live in the middle of the country. If they don't ship it express then you're in for a wait because the cheap way of shipping internationally is by boat.

Back
Top Bottom