Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Originally Posted by transam1079

To those that think that the restocks stories are fake here's my proof:

WTH...that ain't no concord receipt. Why did u cut off the description of the shoe. Come on mayne! really, shoe it side by side with the date and shoe description.

To the dude that said he cut out the receipt because of his card info, all I have to say is
laugh.gif
You serious? When is the last time you bought something on a credit card? They never post your credit card number on a receipt..That would be straight stupidity...If you dropped your receipt, anyone that picked it up could steal your CC number and buy things online.

Anyways, I can care less about whether or not dude is lying about buying a pair during the restock, but this receipt is clearly fake..At first I was like "
indifferent.gif
Why would dude post a fake receipt?" Then I looked closer and realized that on the top picture, the receipt says 12/23, and on the bottom it says 12/27 as the date. That gives it all away right there
i concur. the receipt is faker than some of these HK sites. when you buy something with a card it comes up as ************2778 exp 05/13 or something like that.. restocks are coming but they havent come YET.

let the kid take pictures of fake receipts and LETS MOVE ON?

so who actually got a cancellation email from finishline? who got a shipping confirmation? and who's order still says processing? I personally am on the processing part =/

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Check out all of the scumbags in the buy/sell forum selling their pairs for $350.00+. And here I was thinking NT was all about helping a fellow collector out. SMH. Shame on them.
douchebags.  the entire secondary market is tainted with early release variants, and there are proportionally more of them flooding this online community due to enthusiasts and attention #@#*$* who get off on posting photos of what they have before everyone else.  still havent figured that one out yet....  anyone wanting these seriously need to wait out restocks and make resellers eat inventory.  most of the sales on ebay are shills and even with a retail receipt you nearly have to tear the shoe apart, or have a known legit for a side by side comparison to be assured shoes havent been swapped out.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

^^^12/23 Retro Wht/Clk/C is to distinguish the shoe.

I dont think its the date
its not. please lets move on and lets not give this lame his fame. the first receipt has 12/27 on it and it has 12/23 for the date of the kicks but in the second set of pics, he conveniently covered the date.... because he aint buy those today.

m-o-v-i-n-g-o-n

Originally Posted by supraman501

so who actually got a cancellation email from finishline? who got a shipping confirmation? and who's order still says processing? I personally am on the processing part =/
Mine still says processing but I called the customer service today and the lady said my order should be leaving the warehouse tomorrow. I wasn't able to checkout til like 6:30 am so I was worried the system might be trying to process the order from a physical store, but she said my pairs were coming from the warehouse. 

So if you got a confirmation email but your order still says processing, you should still be good. 

Mines still processing...

Originally Posted by casper90403

alot of Private detectors up in Nike Talk tonight.

some of yall amaze me.
It's odd. Dudes on here think they know it all, even what a fake, or legit, receipt looks like.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

My H-S order/story.

Alright got these during the pre-order on a thrusday, don't know the exact date but know because I had a final and was late ordering these but still aced it so all good. 
laugh.gif

Anyway pics:
How come your box doesn't have the retail price tag attached to it?  Does anyone know why?

btw congrats on the shoe.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Mine still says processing but I called the customer service today and the lady said my order should be leaving the warehouse tomorrow. I wasn't able to checkout til like 6:30 am so I was worried the system might be trying to process the order from a physical store, but she said my pairs were coming from the warehouse. 

So if you got a confirmation email but your order still says processing, you should still be good. 
The lady on the phone told me they are trying to store locate my shoes, if that's the case I'll probably have my order cancelled soon.  I did receive the confirmation instantly after I placed the order around 10:21pm pacific.  I've also been charged but it still shows "pending" in my paypal.

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

To those that think that the restocks stories are fake here's my proof:

WTH...that ain't no concord receipt. Why did u cut off the description of the shoe. Come on mayne! really, shoe it side by side with the date and shoe description.

To the dude that said he cut out the receipt because of his card info, all I have to say is
laugh.gif
You serious? When is the last time you bought something on a credit card? They never post your credit card number on a receipt..That would be straight stupidity...If you dropped your receipt, anyone that picked it up could steal your CC number and buy things online.

Anyways, I can care less about whether or not dude is lying about buying a pair during the restock, but this receipt is clearly fake..At first I was like "
indifferent.gif
Why would dude post a fake receipt?" Then I looked closer and realized that on the top picture, the receipt says 12/23, and on the bottom it says 12/27 as the date. That gives it all away right there
nah, the 12/23 refers to the release dates of the shoes.

Originally Posted by All Ready

lol at calling them scumbags, those people have families and other responsibilities just like you
if someone is actually doing this to make ends meet for their family, they are a scumbag, plain and simple.  common sense dictates first priority would be personal responsibility and motivation to attain a salary that provides for your family. 

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by ajkatt

My H-S order/story.

Alright got these during the pre-order on a thrusday, don't know the exact date but know because I had a final and was late ordering these but still aced it so all good. 
laugh.gif

Anyway pics:
How come your box doesn't have the retail price tag attached to it?  Does anyone know why?

btw congrats on the shoe.

Overseas pairs doesn't have USA retail price tag.

i think only USA markets have the retail price tag, everywhere else doesnt have it.

no confirmation email, but the status says shipped on one of my order

Originally Posted by Magic1978

some of yall amaze me.
laugh.gif

I really hope his phone did that
roll.gif

Cuz its that funny huh? hahahaha, I mispelled something and didnt proof read! That's a first in the history of posting, right? Corny dudes.

Excuse me people. In case some of you didnt realize it, it should have been detectives. We have a bunch of those and some English majors here at Nike Talk. Plus some corn balls. Great mix of clowns.

That receipt is legit.  Doesn't matter what date you purchase the concords, if they are purchased from Footlocker (and possibly Champs & Footaction) it will show with that 12/23 date in the shoe's description.  The reason is because that is the release date of the shoe.

I've heard there are a few stores in the Dallas area that didn't even start selling theirs until today cause of the chaos around these. I had a buddy that was gonna go try to pick up a pair. Haven't talked to him today, so I don't know all what happened and/if he got them.

here's a pic of the full receipt cc info taken out.

what do some of you have to say about this now? Go ahead and pick it apart. Still ducktales, right?

OMFG I was about to check out on snipeshop and then I had to make an account and then it wouldnt go through and now there sold out. fml I will never get a pair.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

some of yall amaze me.
laugh.gif

I really hope his phone did that
roll.gif

Cuz its that funny huh? hahahaha, I mispelled something and didnt proof read! That's a first in the history of posting, right? Corny dudes.

Excuse me people. In case some of you didnt realize it, it should have been detectives. We have a bunch of those and some English majors here at Nike Talk. Plus some corn balls. Great mix of clowns.

Awwwwwww, the little babies upset and having a tantrum
roll.gif

The only one corny is you son, so kill that. Instead of taking your L you made it worse.

Back
Top Bottom