Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

anybody else besides ndc offering free shipping or no tax?(yea right)

Why did the OG Concord thread get locked?

Anyways, has anyone arrived early to NikeTown before? I'm thinking of going to the midnight release but sure as hell am not trying to arrive any earlier than 3-4 hours before opening.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Man all these online sites like City Sole selling their pairs for $300+ has me concerned that other sites that I usually rely on will follow suit.
30t6p3b.gif

I know I'm going to have to pay above retail to get a pair of these as my purchasing options are limited seeing how I don't live in the States anymore but $300+ is too much.

I rather take my chances with Eastbay for that price.

They will. Sites always follow suit because they know poeple will pay.

why do i have this very odd feeling come RD i will end up not snagging a pair? SMH
30t6p3b.gif

I don't know. I'm kind of thinking that there might be more of these than hype is actually indicating to be honest.

sneakerhead selling $309 a pop  
laugh.gif
the kids who bought them must feel anal hurt right now

and why would you support a website that rapes their customers
happy.gif

Originally Posted by natrix916

Originally Posted by Says

why do i have this very odd feeling come RD i will end up not snagging a pair? SMH
30t6p3b.gif

me too
30t6p3b.gif
I'm a size 7.5, and unless i order online i almost never end up getting my size because most shoe stores only carry 8 or 8.5 and up. Recently i've been lucky enough to get my size through eastbay, however i feel like this time around i wont be so lucky. I'm prob gonna have to settle for a different size. 

I feel pretty confident about grabbing it online. Hoping that eastbay works out for me since I got 20% off giftcard to use. NDC is my fallback plan.

well damn

still hoping to get my pairs from NDC

If I dont then fml cause I aint gonna pay more than 225 for these, more important things

Originally Posted by Zyzz

30t6p3b.gif

I'm with you on that one. 
$300+ for these are nuts imo, but hey power to them I guess..

I too am getting nervous for a pair. And I'm a size 10.5, so it's tough everywhere.
I am lucky enough to have a DS pair of 2000 retros, but there's no way I can wear those!

I can tell all hell will break loose when they hit the shelves. I'm going to see if any other online sites have them on stock :X

Family shot. Men's, Grade School, and Toddlers. More detailed pictures in the blog if you want to check out the full quality.
Gradeschool sticker price is now $120
Toddlers sticker price is now $55 =\

^^^^
JB at it best. at this point, you cant buy every release. you have to pick and choose which one you really love. its costing way too much and quality isnt the same as the 90s and early 2000s. Cant say i'll ever retire completely. 11s are my favorite of all time. So i'll buy 11s when they release

^^ They know consumers are not buying a lot of their BS products, so they just raise the prices on products that they know you will buy. The recently released Last Shot XIV's sticker price for GS was only $110 and toddlers at $50.. Supply & Demand at its finest.

I am pretty nervous and anxious about this release. Even more so than the Black Cements, which is funny because I been dying to get my hands on the cements more than the Concords.

Maybe it's the hype surrounding the shoe. I really hope to score 2 pairs for myself, and a pair for my friend. I'm locking down on websites!

^I hear ya man. I really have no clue how I'm gonna go about acquiring these on release day or what store I'm gonna head to to do it. Guess I'll figure it out as it gets really close.

Back
Top Bottom