Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Philosophre

I feel pretty confident about grabbing it online. Hoping that eastbay works out for me since I got 20% off giftcard to use. NDC is my fallback plan.
Cant used the discounted giftcards on "new release" Jordans...

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

People were complaining bout Oqiums 250 shipped priced. Thats pretty good considering

this is what i was thinking...i got some heat because I was one of the first to cop on oqium for 250 a pop

now i see these sites selling them at 300+ SHM
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by hostos

People were complaining bout Oqiums 250 shipped priced. Thats pretty good considering

this is what i was thinking...i got some heat because I was one of the first to cop on oqium for 250 a pop

indifferent.gif
same with Caliroots, $240.00

Sneakerhead can keep em for $309
sick.gif
. Uptempo Air will prob charge the same too. Paitience is a virtue young men and greatly rewarded

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by ijapino

Please use this new post for everything related to the Concord XI's. This includes information on what stores will be selling them, sizing questions, matching apparel, etc...
img6496i.jpg
thanks for the idea bro. its because of this pic that I did a few of my instagram photos in this fashion (South Beaches, Black Cement IIIs, 94 Chicago Is, and 99 Fire Red Vs spelling "Love" with the laces).
as for the shoes, Im ready. itll be the first time Ive copped multiples on release day (4 pairs, possibly even 5). Not to mention I had 3 pairs of the previous releases (1 pair of the OGs, 2 pair of the 2000 retros)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no problem brotha. glad it could be an inspiration.
i recently walked into a mom and pop and saw a similar concord pic. the shop owner said his friend recently got married and used the idea he found online to put on his table settings.
and just recently my boy kal that i met here on nt said he had been using the pic as wallpaper on his iphone/ipad for a while. he just found out after all this time it was my work.

Originally Posted by hostos

indifferent.gif
yup i copped as well. now you got american sites selling at 300 plus. insane, and it got bought it ridiculously fast

Mikkol109 wrote:
^^ I was highly disappointed they raised it $5 just to nickel and dime us..

Wow! GS-120 TD-55...I miss my swoosh account! It's hard to believe that the GS is 5 away from the men's 2000 retail price. Crazy!

Man I remember paying this price for the foamposites when they first came out. People were tripping but the shoe was like no other at that time so I didn't mind the price, but when I see the tags on these I'm real salty about it. Unfortunately this shoe started the game for me so it's a must. Thank god I have a good job to get these.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

why do i have this very odd feeling come RD i will end up not snagging a pair? SMH
30t6p3b.gif

Hate to admit it to ya, but the kids got us on this one buddy.

I'll be glad to take an L on this release if i don't possess a pair or two.

Just more money saved/allocated for x-mas presents. That's all.

The way i see it? The chicago X's and Cements are all around the corner.

BinYe wrote:
Zyzz wrote:
why do i have this very odd feeling come RD i will end up not snagging a pair? SMH
30t6p3b.gif

Hate to admit it to ya, but the kids got us on this one buddy.

I'll be glad to take an L on this release if i don't possess a pair or two.

Just more money saved/allocated for x-mas presents. That's all.

The way i see it? The chicago X's and Cements are all around the corner.
I agree, it's their turn to shine. We had our moment. (00-01)
If I come up empty handed, oh well. 

But im never empty handed. (ashtray wise!)

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

sneakersnstuff.com, retail price, tomorrow, again for everyone who missed the info the first time...
countdown says 1 day + 22 hours.  That would make it Friday.  Limit is one per.

To those that have done their homework on this release...They are available on END right now for about $200 shipped.

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

To those that have done their homework on this release...They are available on END right now for about $200 shipped.

$213.95 shipped to the USA.

and just like that....my second pair is locked....total was 208 shipped US --got confused on the sizing (didn't realize the UK was first) and got a 12 when I wear an 11....oh well...
Got this one and my Oqium pre-order....I'm done!!!!

For those that have ordered from END before, do they ship on release date (which is a day earlier) or sooner?

Got mine, thanks!
The link they sent me through email didn't work for some odd reason, thanks for posting the link up again. Good looks.

Back
Top Bottom