Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

^thats my favorite picture of the '11 concords...
I saw a dude rocking a crispy pair in HoH the other day and they looked like that pic. I was like
tongue.gif
nerd.gif
.  He had a smaller foot though-couldn't have been more than a 9.5.  I bet some of the sketchy patent leather cuts have to do with the size of the shoe.
looks like size 9/9.5 and smaller has the best patent cuts
this is size 9 from neo39
e0d263211a03c3bc63d6dc74e656471024e1eefe_r.png

as close to the 2000s and OG i have seen
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
I hope my size 9 looks just like that!!!

Originally Posted by chapter 8

I'm still trying to figure out which route to go. Memorial is so for my best bet. Houston will go crazy for these

Greenspoint is where I would go.

Originally Posted by michael0360

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

^thats my favorite picture of the '11 concords...

thats been on google images for years. not the 2011s.
its a nice pic tho

That pic surfaced I believe about three years ago on flightclub. It's not og's or 2000's because of the jumpman and obviously not dmp's. Now considering the timing of when the photo surfaced you are correct, they obviously aren't "2011's". But for all intents and purposes and when comparing that image to the other concord and concord-esque releases, yes that is an image of the current concord retro (not the mass produced version) but the current version none the less...

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

^^ why greenspoint ? ... I might go to Active Athlete they open at 10am

Better options. They have Finishline, Champs, Footlocker, Sheik's and Footaction. Footaction is a volume dealer in Houston. They usually get more kicks than any of the HOH's in the area. 

Originally Posted by skrew713

Houston fellas, anyone know if NW Mall doing the number ticket thing? If s-o when and what time?

Not really sure. I get all my Jays online. I am out the loop when it comes to what local stores are doing. 

doesn't really matter what mall you go to in houston

damn near every mall has 6 or more shoe stores in them

i'd rock with willowbrook personally

i live between greenspoint and willowbrook and both will have around the same amount

willowbrook is just neater with how they handle the releases and greenspoint usually has more of a hostile crowd but all crowds get antsy for a major release such as this

Originally Posted by All Ready

i live between greenspoint and willowbrook and both will have around the same amount

willowbrook is just neater with how they handle the releases and greenspoint usually has more of a hostile crowd but all crowds get antsy for a major release such as this
More of a chance of getting robbed at Willowbrook than Greenspoint. 
Goons off Antoine and Tidwell love Willowbrook. 

HPD barely is around Willowbrook and people tend to be more lax. 

Greenspoint is not hostile unless you are not use to that type of environment. HPD presence after the OG CG release is crazy at GP now. 

They are on the roof, in unmarks and fox is usually in the air nearby. 

Willowbrook is hypebeast territory. 

More of a chance of a guy(s) showing up there buying up stock. Those type of guys usually dont show up at Greenspoint. 

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

More of a chance of getting robbed at Willowbrook than Greenspoint. Goons off Antoine and Tidwell love Willowbrook. HPD barely is out there and people tend to be more lax. Greenspoint is not hostile unless you are not use to that type of environment. HPD presence after the OG CG release is crazy. They are on the roof, in unmarks and fox is usually in the air nearby. Willowbrook is hybeast territory. More of a chance of a guy(s) showing up there buying up stock. Those type of guys usually dont show up at Greenspoint. 
Goons 
roll.gif

Laughing but serious 

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

More of a chance of getting robbed at Willowbrook than Greenspoint. Goons off Antoine and Tidwell love Willowbrook. HPD barely is out there and people tend to be more lax. Greenspoint is not hostile unless you are not use to that type of environment. HPD presence after the OG CG release is crazy. They are on the roof, in unmarks and fox is usually in the air nearby. Willowbrook is hybeast territory. More of a chance of a guy(s) showing up there buying up stock. Those type of guys usually dont show up at Greenspoint. 
Goons 
roll.gif

Laughing but serious 
Dont know what else to call them. Feel free to "fix" it to whatever.

This thread is getting testy, I'm sure many of you would agree keeping this thread active is fundamental, so can we have less saltiness and bickering.

Happy I won't have to deal with this wristband nonsense. I have a job and other priorities than just standing in line for something just to get shoes.

im in japan, dont know how big releases work out here, im near nike harajuku. please help if u can, any info?

i dunno, from experience way more people show up at greenspoint

greenspoint is like 2 minutes from me, yes they get more but more people go

actually, i can't even say they get more, it's really just footaction, the rest of the stores prolly don't even get half the stock that footaction gets on these types of releases

alot of people who strike out at greenspoint end up at willowbrook

willowbrook footaction and footlocker are equally big sellers, they both get plenty of stock

i normally order online as well but i have alotta experience with these 2 malls as well as deerbrook

willowbrook has a major footaction, a major footlocker and now looks to be a major finishline

the distribution is just better at willowbrook

Originally Posted by soflyjedi

im in japan, dont know how big releases work out here, im near nike harajuku. please help if u can, any info?

Are they not selling them already. Japan usually releases a week before the states. 

More of a chance of getting robbed at Willowbrook than Greenspoint. 
Goons off Antoine and Tidwell love Willowbrook. 

HPD barely is around Willowbrook and people tend to be more lax. 

Greenspoint is not hostile unless you are not use to that type of environment. HPD presence after the OG CG release is crazy at GP now. 

They are on the roof, in unmarks and fox is usually in the air nearby. 

Willowbrook is hypebeast territory. 

More of a chance of a guy(s) showing up there buying up stock. Those type of guys usually dont show up at Greenspoint. 

Wow, someone could show up and buy an entire stock? Stores should implement a one per customer limit on these releases. No wonder so many people are concerned.

Back
Top Bottom