Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by canuhandle23

iN HOUSTON  to be honest the best place to go is first colony mall. They have atleast 20 cops on duty and they check for everything. They have the dogs checking for drugs. If people are under 18 they get a ticket since they are breaking curfew unless their parents are waiting for them. There is 6 stores and it is very easy to sell the stock each store has. One per customer unless buying for kids then you can buy multiples but has to be at kids foot locker.

I mean willowbrook is one of the worst malls since people buy the whole stocks.

in houston this is how i would rate getting the jordans. also pm me if in houston if one wants to camp out and get a pair...or go work on connects now and get in the door.

1. first colony
2. west oaks
3. bay brook
4. katy mills mall
5. memorial
6. galleria is just too tough, too big, unorganized and everyone and they momma goes there
7. gulfgate way tooo many hype beast
8. willowbrook the ballers who buy stocks and jackers who wait for you to get in car and follow you home.

the rest of these betta come straped, be famous, roll 6 deep, or have incredible spidey sense
meaning sharpstown(death wish), any active athlete in third ward (robbed), northline people walk to event with bats in hand, almeda, greenspoint too hood..and any mom and pop shops in mo city.

but pm me if you want to camp out...since most are doing midnight releases...

Im hittin almeda.

i don't know why yall keep speaking on buying stocks

willowbrook stores have a 2 pair limit at the most, the shady stuff happens BEFORE the release date

every store has shady workers, i know because my pairs are locked down

but i still might go to willowbrook to see if i can come up on 2 more for other people

Man the Concords in LA is no joke, certain spots have been selling but I believe a little over retail, other places you have to buy additional items to just get a pair.

Luckily, my local mom & pop connect called me and let me pay for my pair and put on hold until release day, well my girl is getting them for me for xmas
laugh.gif

Went to several stores, seems like it's going to be a hype release since I was wearing my concords while doing some xmas shopping at Glendale Galleria, btw FTL at the Galleria got like 40 pairs according to an employee... many people were asking me Q's and saying comments...

Hope everyone get their pairs come the 23rd. Just be ready!

Originally Posted by All Ready

i don't know why yall keep speaking on buying stocks

willowbrook stores have a 2 pair limit at the most, the shady stuff happens BEFORE the release date

every store has shady workers, i know because my pairs are locked down

but i still might go to willowbrook to see if i can come up on 2 more for other people
I have heard multiple times that some cat goes to willowbrook and buys up stock. Hes always first in line and he'll buy the store and leave. 

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

NTSF is a joke, they handed out wristbands and the only way you would have known when is by checking their facebook page religiously. They got fools grabbing 6+ wristbands already posting on their page that he wants 300+ per pair.

Yeah I'm salty, only cause I've got a life and don't think of facebook as a priority hah.

Good luck to all on RD
honest, you can be salty all you want but it's life and you're not always gonna be lucky. NT announced it, people came and lined up to get their wrist bands simple as that. I was lucky enough to be in NT looking at other things while they announced it. I just got lucky that i got a chance to get it and made it back on time for work. Im just saying. relax bro. 
congrats on your come up, but no ones getting feisty here. just saying it's unfortunate that for those who didn't check facebook 5 full days prior to a release that they'd likely lose out on that option for picking up the shoes. that's all i meant by my post and also as a way to inform those who had hoped to cop from NTSF, that they will likely need to look elsewhere. relax bro. 
grin.gif
lol. my bad, i thought you were hating. excuse my ignorance
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerHEAD2010

i work at FINISHLINE in kalamazoo, mi.. we have 90 + pair.. 8 to 12 pair in each size.. This by far is the most anticipated release this year and maybe since the space jams.. we are expecting a line wrapped around the mall.. feel sorry for those who have to wait.. 

How many can you buy per customer/

I received news letter by Eastbay and Snipes, and i must say the official pic of the 2011 Concords
look much better than those posted by the early buyers. Especially the patent leather cut is much

higher than on those posted here before. How come?

Did JB published a perfect sample that looks way better than the mass production pairs?

Or were some of is scammed with B-grades and fakes?

If JB reversed the left Jumpman back forward like on the OG's and 2000 retros,

i would even consider to get one pair. But my 2000 retros are still wearable,

so i pass and let other's enjoy a pair in size US 11 who do not own a pair of

XI concords yet.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

I received news letter by Eastbay and Snipes, and i must say the official pic of the 2011 Concords
look much better than those posted by the early buyers. Especially the patent leather cut is much

higher than on those posted here before. How come?

Did JB published a perfect sample that looks way better than the mass production pairs?

Or were some of is scammed with B-grades and fakes?

If JB reversed the left Jumpman back forward like on the OG's and 2000 retros,

i would even consider to get one pair. But my 2000 retros are still wearable,

so i pass and let other's enjoy a pair in size US 11 who do not own a pair of

XI concords yet.

^1 of the top 10 best post in this thread

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

so these are fitting just like cool greys from last year?
Yes ... To me these fit exactly like the Cool Greys. I've been wearing these everyday since Tues & my only problem is a strange noise from the left shoe when I walk. Searching on NT I saw a thread which says to use powder under the insole......???? I'll try it today...hopefully that helps since its annoying (although not outwardly noticeable)

Why are so many people in here ready for a campout? If you would have done any kind of homework you would have known where to cop online...

Originally Posted by NC23

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Does anybody know when Endclothing will start shipping out???

12/23
Thanks, my status still says pre-orders, hope it all goes well

Edit* I logged into my account earlier and wouldn't let me in, so I had my password reset and still couldn't log in, idk what's going
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by canuhandle23

iN HOUSTON  to be honest the best place to go is first colony mall. They have atleast 20 cops on duty and they check for everything. They have the dogs checking for drugs. If people are under 18 they get a ticket since they are breaking curfew unless their parents are waiting for them. There is 6 stores and it is very easy to sell the stock each store has. One per customer unless buying for kids then you can buy multiples but has to be at kids foot locker.

I mean willowbrook is one of the worst malls since people buy the whole stocks.

in houston this is how i would rate getting the jordans. also pm me if in houston if one wants to camp out and get a pair...or go work on connects now and get in the door.

1. first colony
2. west oaks
3. bay brook
4. katy mills mall
5. memorial
6. galleria is just too tough, too big, unorganized and everyone and they momma goes there
7. gulfgate way tooo many hype beast
8. willowbrook the ballers who buy stocks and jackers who wait for you to get in car and follow you home.

the rest of these betta come straped, be famous, roll 6 deep, or have incredible spidey sense
meaning sharpstown(death wish), any active athlete in third ward (robbed), northline people walk to event with bats in hand, almeda, greenspoint too hood..and any mom and pop shops in mo city.

but pm me if you want to camp out...since most are doing midnight releases...
willowbrook here i come
grin.gif

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

laugh.gif

I'm from Houston & in my opinion, I don't think Gulfgate is dat bad...depending on which store u go to. Footocker--I never have any problems there....now Footaction which is right across the parking lot--things be going down over there!! Imma try Footocker at Gufgate this year bcuz last yr I went to Athletes Foot on Scott St. & damn near got trampled, pepper-sprayed by cops, etc.....I'm going where I know imma come out good...as for dude dat said he's going 2 Almeda Mall....good luck fam! Cuz it gets crazy up there as well.....

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

so these are fitting just like cool greys from last year?
Exactly the same.

thanx guys.

problem i always have is, locally, they don't carry 12.5's... i had to cop my 12.5 in the cool greys online last year.

i still haven't unDS'd my cool greys, but i just tried them on, and i might be able to squeeze into a size 12 actually. just my right pinky toe seems to hit up against kinda snug, so that might be an issue.

i'm supposed to prepay my connects this week for my pairs, guess i'm gonna get all size 12's... if they're too snug i'll just flip them and buy 12.5's online somewhere (likely ebay)...

NTSF is a joke, they handed out wristbands and the only way you would have known when is by checking their facebook page religiously. They got fools grabbing 6+ wristbands already posting on their page that he wants 300+ per pair.

Yeah I'm salty, only cause I've got a life and don't think of facebook as a priority hah.

Good luck to all on RD

ALL OF THIS. And I don't even have a Facebook, so why would I even consider checking that NTSF Facebook even if the $**! is open to the public. Done with NTSF

Originally Posted by got shoes

Good luck to all on RD

ALL OF THIS. And I don't even have a Facebook, so why would I even consider checking that NTSF Facebook even if the $**! is open to the public. Done with NTSF

its a PERK of following stores such as NTSF,other NTowns, HOH,setc. on twitter/fb/etc.....more "followers" they have, the better for their exposure...so stores like these will go ahead and "award" followers with updates.....its all about marketing and making $
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by JayeRell

I saw a dude rocking a crispy pair in HoH the other day and they looked like that pic. I was like
tongue.gif
nerd.gif
.  He had a smaller foot though-couldn't have been more than a 9.5.  I bet some of the sketchy patent leather cuts have to do with the size of the shoe.
looks like size 9/9.5 and smaller has the best patent cuts
this is size 9 from neo39
e0d263211a03c3bc63d6dc74e656471024e1eefe_r.png

as close to the 2000s and OG i have seen
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Makes me glad I wear a 10.5. Hope this means at least one of my pairs has a chunky patent cut 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Im a 10, and on early pairs, the patent was decent on them. Hopefully the release day version is consistently good on all of them

Back
Top Bottom