Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

NTNY 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

They gonna have *%+!%% waiting around to start that line for wristbands as soon as they get out of work at 5 pm.

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

^thats my favorite picture of the '11 concords...
I saw a dude rocking a crispy pair in HoH the other day and they looked like that pic. I was like
tongue.gif
nerd.gif
.  He had a smaller foot though-couldn't have been more than a 9.5.  I bet some of the sketchy patent leather cuts have to do with the size of the shoe.

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by Scorpion

im tempted to go to one of the swapmeets around here, record myself talking to the employees without them knowing and get them on tape saying they'll sell the shoes early but for over $300.   then tell em i recorded the conversation and that unless they sell em for retail im taking that tape and going straight to nike and reporting them selling shoes prior to the release date their account tells them to sell em for.

im pretty sure once they realized i have them on tape saying they'll sell them early  they would take the L and sell em for retail as that would be damaging to their jb account.
Guys at the swap meet have Jordan Accounts? I always thought Swap Meet was just a nicer way of saying flea market, home of all things second hand and obtained under less than authorized channels of distribution. 

some have legit actual jb accounts while some mom and pop spots get their stuff other ways.  i know a good chunk of sneaker spots at the swapmeets in the socal area have jb accounts though.

either way those spots are playing with fire selling early for rediculous over priced amounts.   all it takes is one person who feels rubbed the wrong way by that spots attitude and if they got the proper proof a call to the right people at jb would give them lots of problems.

now after release date, they can charge whatever they would like,  but the potential for avoidable problems is there if their overcharging prior to the release date and they have a jb account.

Originally Posted by JayeRell

I saw a dude rocking a crispy pair in HoH the other day and they looked like that pic. I was like
tongue.gif
nerd.gif
.  He had a smaller foot though-couldn't have been more than a 9.5.  I bet some of the sketchy patent leather cuts have to do with the size of the shoe.
looks like size 9/9.5 and smaller has the best patent cuts
this is size 9 from neo39
e0d263211a03c3bc63d6dc74e656471024e1eefe_r.png

as close to the 2000s and OG i have seen
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

WOW READING REALLY IS FUNDAMENTAL!
IT DOESNT SAY LINE UP AT 9PM FOR AN 8AM WRISTBAND! IT SAYS IF YOU DO NOT GET A WRISTBAND THEN YOU CAN LINE UP THE NIGHT BEFORE RELEASE (DEC22) NO EARLIER THAN 9PM. THEY DO THIS EVERY RELEASE FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE WRIST BANDS, ITS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE! THEY LET THE NON-WRISTBAND CUSTOMERS COP THE DB4 AT APPROX 3AM WHEN THEY DROPPED. YALL SHOULD BE BUYING BOOKS INSTEAD OF SNEAKERS.

NTSF did the release very well. announced it randomly to avoid long*%! lines very well organized and had workers walking through updating people on sizes etc.

i'm just sad cause i got there about an hour after the fb announcement and after waiting for 1.5 hours they only had size 12+. i guess the hunt continues for a sz 10.5

Originally Posted by b1gdaddyh

NTSF did the release very well. announced it randomly to avoid long*%! lines very well organized and had workers walking through updating people on sizes etc.

i'm just sad cause i got there about an hour after the fb announcement and after waiting for 1.5 hours they only had size 12+. i guess the hunt continues for a sz 10.5

why not cop a 12+ and trade for a 10.5??

My home boy told me that winners circle coupons are now eligible for use on the concords, is this true?

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

yeah i got a wristband for 2 size 12s. gonna try to trade for 10.5 or 11. or if i'm able to cop elsewhere, i just won't redeem the wristband and hope someone else who needs it can get it.

Looks like its footaction 34 street for me.

SMH at NTNY and there BS policies for these. Doesn't even guarantee you your size

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

yeah i got a wristband for 2 size 12s. gonna try to trade for 10.5 or 11. or if i'm able to cop elsewhere, i just won't redeem the wristband and hope someone else who needs it can get it.
if you don't pick those up to resell, someone will.
that's just the cold hard facts.  if you really want to be a saint, pick them up and sell them for retail to someone who really needs it.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

tongue.gif
nerd.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Makes me glad I wear a 10.5. Hope this means at least one of my pairs has a chunky patent cut 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Saw these for the first time over the weekend.. To say that I was underwhelmed would be an understatement.
I understand the hype behind them.. But they dont deserve it. Ice blue sole just doesnt sit well with me.
JB should have put the ice blue sole from these concords on the anniversary xi.. And put the anniversary xi sole on the concords.. Then it woulda been a dope release.
I will grab a couple pairs of these for my unborn children and collection purposes tho
grin.gif

I'm still trying to figure out which route to go. Memorial is so for my best bet. Houston will go crazy for these

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

tongue.gif
nerd.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

That's how my sz 10 looks like
pimp.gif

I am confirmed for 5 pairs total right now. NONE are for retail. 3 pairs for me, 1 for my girl, and one for my frat brother. I have never really been into the flip game. If anything, ill use to trade for a pair that I really wanted before and missed on (ie: Space Jams). I could have got multiple pairs of Chinas but passed because I didnt want to go through the hassle of going back and forth on craigslist and ebay. Now a days, making an extra 80-100 off of a shoe is just not worth my time and efforts. I guess I am at a different point of my life. But these Concords will be copped all for my personal collection. Ive never owned Concords, so Im excited to have them.

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

So wats going with ntny we gotta wait on lines for midnight release or get wristbands? whats da story cuz I have no fb nor twitter.
I think this release is worth signing up for FB or Twitter.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

I am confirmed for 5 pairs total right now. NONE are for retail. 3 pairs for me, 1 for my girl, and one for my frat brother. I have never really been into the flip game. If anything, ill use to trade for a pair that I really wanted before and missed on (ie: Space Jams). I could have got multiple pairs of Chinas but passed because I didnt want to go through the hassle of going back and forth on craigslist and ebay. Now a days, making an extra 80-100 off of a shoe is just not worth my time and efforts. I guess I am at a different point of my life. But these Concords will be copped all for my personal collection. Ive never owned Concords, so Im excited to have them.
I here you. I got some with sites across the pond. I just need two or three for myself. The rest will go to other folks. Hopefully they dont flake on me. 

Originally Posted by Raw

My home boy told me that winners circle coupons are now eligible for use on the concords, is this true?

Yes, homegirl used them last week on her cements last month. 

Back
Top Bottom