Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

can't wait to see this release on the news...black friday mayhem all over again...hope nobody gets maced.

be safe out there peeps

Originally Posted by waverder

xxxxxxxxx just sent me an email that to insure full process of my orders, they needed a scanned copy of my bank statement or Utilities Bill as proof of address. And to line out any important information.

I scanned them my electricity bill and lined out account #s etc... Waiting for reply. Be advised NTers who ordered from natterjacks.

bet that means there will be an opportunity for folks to still cop it at xxxxxxxxx for $220 shipped USD, im sure there will be some who won't be able to verify the order with their requested method, or at least not in time, and they cancelling orders if not done in 2 days!

Originally Posted by Nron

Passed by hoh in Orlando. Cats in line with tables playing cards and connect 4. Good 100 people in lawn chairs smh. Every kid out here rockin a backpack, fitted, and them corny looking reading glasses.
2s8qtt2.jpg

vampedo sighting in florida????

Originally Posted by sheeed

I guess FL aint slip up this year...or did they? Someone hit the PM of they did lol

Been checking for that too. Haha. Got a couple releases without this way.

Passed by hoh in Orlando. Cats in line with tables playing cards and connect 4. Good 100 people in lawn chairs smh. Every kid out here rockin a backpack, fitted, and them corny looking reading glasses.

laugh.gif

its getting really out there...campers have setup shop everywhere i would expect...good luck everyone...starting to get a bit worried...
-sf77

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

My UI order still says approved but no tracking or email.
It will be shipped shortly... Whats your order #?

Order number 182822/106577

Not sure why you'd give your order number away? I received my tracking info a few hours ago. Two down none to go

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

2s8qtt2.jpg

vampedo sighting in florida????

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

the great Wil Rivera aka "the king of Niketalk" getting grimey for these too???

ps - this guy runs the shoe game 
laugh.gif

Okay, i'll admit it, 90% of the highschoolers camping and shiet are all hypebeasts, but man theres a small percentage that's not. WE don't resell and if we do it's never rape prices, a good solid make back what I paid for. I'm a highschooler, but I've watched almost every game jordan has played (my dad was a huge fan...weird for a korean dad -____-'), my dad recorded every game on VHS and showed it too me. I know what these concords mean, and I was waiting for the whole year. I'm so excited right now, and i can't wait to put them on my feet. Yes my feet not some other dude for money, i'd camp alone too but that's risky at hilltop. So yes i'm taking a couple of friends, and we planned this **$+ months before doing our homework. and my friends are in the shoe game for the love not the money, they actually have it better too, a dad that understands the shoe game.

Conclusion? We gettin the shoes for the history and the player that became a legend. not all highschoolers are hypebeasts. I'm just saying.

Im sure we're gonna hear a lot of stories about PayPal chargebacks and people getting sent fakes. If I didnt get some from a store I'd be scared to buy a pair from eBay/Craigslist

im still nerviously waiting on my tracking number fingure cross i get it soon so I can chill out!!!!

my order number is in the 1065900000's   so theyll get to it latter probably.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Originally Posted by ColdCity

i usually wear beaters to buy new shoes but fam has on the ms vi's
eek.gif
my ms's dont even leave the box if its not 80+
laugh.gif

I worked night crew last year and went straight from work. I showed up in some black sweatpants, an ivory colored shirt, some white/navy diamond turfs that were beat in 2005 let alone last year. Everyone was looking at me funny. I dont need other dudes to stare at my sneakers during a release. I dont wear them for you.

so when do you need other dudes to stare at your sneakers?
jokes.
i understand when people come straight from work or have to go to work but i'm wondering when some people actually wear their shoes. i were mine whether i'm going out to the bar, going to the post office or going to the supermarket.
of course i try to avoid wearing white mesh and icy soles in the rain or snow but other than that it's whatever. and i take very good care of my shoes.
i know people that buy shoes consistently, keep most ds in a closet and wear beaters or random stuff daily. just curious when they'll ever wear the stuff they buy.

Anyone got any update from END? I read that they will get their shoes Friday and will ship probably on the 26th?

^ END told me yesterday via email that they were scheduled to receive them today and would begin shipping out orders so who knows..

Originally Posted by alexpak94

Okay, i'll admit it, 90% of the highschoolers camping and shiet are all hypebeasts, but man theres a small percentage that's not. WE don't resell and if we do it's never rape prices, a good solid make back what I paid for. I'm a highschooler, but I've watched almost every game jordan has played (my dad was a huge fan...weird for a korean dad -____-'), my dad recorded every game on VHS and showed it too me. I know what these concords mean, and I was waiting for the whole year. I'm so excited right now, and i can't wait to put them on my feet. Yes my feet not some other dude for money, i'd camp alone too but that's risky at hilltop. So yes i'm taking a couple of friends, and we planned this **$+ months before doing our homework. and my friends are in the shoe game for the love not the money, they actually have it better too, a dad that understands the shoe game.

Conclusion? We gettin the shoes for the history and the player that became a legend. not all highschoolers are hypebeasts. I'm just saying.
Funny you say that. Was Kim Jong II your dad.
"Kim was a big basketball fan — and an even bigger Michael Jordan fan. Madeleine Albright, former secretary of state, presented him with a ball signed by Jordan and Kim is said to have owned a video library of nearly every game Jordan played."

from the Washington Post

Back
Top Bottom