Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by zuz624

Originally Posted by tupac003

I think tomorrow will be D-day for anybody waiting on finishline. I didn't put faith in them but last year with the cool grey's finishline ACTUALLY shipped the shoes. We will see.
I have been checking my email / paypal 24/7. Finishline is my last hope

this
i got my order number asap but no shipping
hope they pull through
Did any of u besides the last poster get an order#? i did and mine is still in processing mode but the reason im asking is because so many dudes who are holding hope never got one and just have a pending hold on their paypal which means their probably not getting a pair....let me know fellas cuz FL is confusing the f outta me...these next two days will be d-day for sure for FL guys

Well let's be ready for the low top hell in 2012. Spring is the time frame and it might be a pack...

Just saw this story on the various sneaker blogs. If these release in a pack there won't be riots, there will be an apocalypse.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I do not remember if Kicks-Lab was selling those fakes/b-grades, but check their Facebook page. They have a FSR at $260-$290 shipped.

FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!! Do not support these sites!!! Fake based on first hand experience. Again, Kicks-lab sells early release frankensteins!!! BUYER BEWARE!

Originally Posted by Rocket

Well let's be ready for the low top hell in 2012. Spring is the time frame and it might be a pack...

Just saw this story on the various sneaker blogs. If these release in a pack there won't be riots, there will be an apocalypse.

Oh god too funny lmao

Originally Posted by Zyzz

ey are releasing in Spring? plus they wont be releasing with the gold foil if they do drop.
That's just what all the blog sites are saying. Trust me I HOPE not. I need to start saving now...

Rockdeep/Nike Dealer already explained what those are.
They will release, but not as they are in the pics, and not in a pack.

Quick question. Has ANYBODY got a shipment confirmation from Finishline?

Yup. Will be here Friday with ground shipping..
pimp.gif

Took them a day to send me the shipping after it had actually shipped. Check your order status on their site.

Any updates from the Hanon preorders ? I got one but haven't received anything from them since that day.

i received shipping confirmation on both of my orders on friday from hanon. they are waiting to be exported

Aww damn!! Im gonna have to assemble a team to cop these when they drop

Originally Posted by casper90403

that gold foil is hideous. I want to scratch it with a nickel and see how much i won.
roll.gif

roll.gif

Don't worry, the first time you tie your shoes, it would scratch off by itself.

just got home from visiting my ex's family for christmas...we still good friends and i like hanging with her family... anyways she got me this for my xmas gift...mind=blown

And since i don't see any or all pics of the 2011s with the 2000s....

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Rockdeep/Nike Dealer already explained what those are.
They will release, but not as they are in the pics, and not in a pack.

I hope that means no hideous thing on the tongue
30t6p3b.gif

nah no wifey.....not now at least lol
EDIT:  I should've known tho....her cousin's bf works at FNL....

Back
Top Bottom