Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

the fake pair has JOQDAN on the tongue

that's not true. it was established in the last thread that was not a sign of fakes.

+1
Any other way of telling the difference between real and fakes?? I saw earlier in this thread that the paper on the real Jordans is white. The fakes come in some yellowish paper. But what about the shoes? 
How can I tell?

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

I don't understand why people getting their shoes from Crooked Tounges won't answer the questions people are asking them. Talk about Rude. It takes seconds to answer someone.

maybe cos the same questions ahve been asked 100 times and people are over it!
Perhaps it was worth answering. what do you want to know about Ct orders?

Originally Posted by prodigalson11

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Buddy of mine who ordered from EC just got an email from FedEx asking him to fill out customs forms...I didn't get the email (my shoes were delivered today). Anyone else ordered from overseas get anything like this?

Did he get anything else through customs in the 24hrs prior?

He got the email w/ the tracking number yesterday or today. Nothing from customs though. Said this email from from FedEx. "Clint Biggerstaff". Smells like fishsticks. He said via the tracking number it was still in transit in the UK.
 LOL, no I ment did he get anything others good shipped to him from outside the country in 24hrs prior? 

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

that's not true. it was established in the last thread that was not a sign of fakes.

+1
Any other way of telling the difference between real and fakes?? I saw earlier in this thread that the paper on the real Jordans is white. The fakes come in some yellowish paper. But what about the shoes? 
How can I tell?
The box and tissue paper seem to be the best way.  The "fake" pairs have different colored paper and the box has more of a "matte/dull" finish (these are just the basics... there are some pictures and a video in one of these threads about it, as you mentioned).

Other than that, the shoes themselves may look similar... but the "fake" pairs will have a MUCH higher chance of having small problems ("23" logo issues, "JOQDAN", glue residue all over soles/carbon fiber, clear toe caps, etc.).  I think there are some different production dates out there as well that could give them away.  Other than that... apparently, you would have to cut the shoe apart to find other true differences (like the "flat" air soles, poor glue connecting midsole to sole, etc.).

Again, as people have said... it appears that the same materials are being used (for the most part)... so you're not necessarily going to "feel" a difference.  But, if you see a pair with all the little defects present, I would say the chances are high that it is a "fake".  Yes, I see that there are some real release pairs that have a few of the defects that I mentioned... but the chances are MUCH higher that the "fake" pairs will have these defects.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by mri95

Originally Posted by bigsupa

My Eastbay order I placed yesterday morning just shipped so heads up guys...

eastbay restocked???
they had size 14

tired.gif
 that I missed out on that one..

Well I finally made some progress!! Just called Eastbay and they had a canceled order of a size 13, I need 14 but bought it anyways so maybe I can trade it with someone who got a bigger size!! $193.04. Will be here in 3 days. Patience is a virtue....

Buddy of mine who ordered from EC just got an email from FedEx asking him to fill out customs forms...I didn't get the email (my shoes were delivered today). Anyone else ordered from overseas get anything like thisI?
I also ordered from ec, I got the same email from fedex, form cbp 5106. How much am I looking for fees? ec listed package value at 399.98 for 2 pairs. Any help is appreciated, thanks. 

Did he get anything else through customs in the 24hrs prior?

He got the email w/ the tracking number yesterday or today. Nothing from customs though. Said this email from from FedEx. "Clint Biggerstaff". Smells like fishsticks. He said via the tracking number it was still in transit in the UK.
 LOL, no I ment did he get anything others good shipped to him from outside the country in 24hrs prior? 

Ha, my bad. No, nothing else.
He called FedEx and it's not a scam. Guess they are shipping all 4 pair in 1 box and he has to do it due to the value of the shipment. Luckily mine got shipped seperately.

STILL MINDBLOWN AS TO HOW Y'ALL ARE GETTING YOUR PAIRS IN FROM END, AND I HAVEN'T RECEIVED A DAMN THING.

Originally Posted by calikush

Buddy of mine who ordered from EC just got an email from FedEx asking him to fill out customs forms...I didn't get the email (my shoes were delivered today). Anyone else ordered from overseas get anything like thisI?
I also ordered from ec, I got the same email from fedex, form cbp 5106. How much am I looking for fees? ec listed package value at 399.98 for 2 pairs. Any help is appreciated, thanks. 
Damn. You looking at about $80. 

My pair just came in from NDC. Can't even describe this feeling.
pimp.gif
"I think I'm in loooooooooooove again." - Andre 3000
laugh.gif
Congrats to those that got your pairs and good luck to those still on the hunt!

I honestly don't know how I lucked out...I got 3 separate tracking numbers for my 3 pair...no emails from FedEx.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

spoke to nike reps and they said "yes it sure was a popular sneaker, i think if more people offer feedback to the company the sneaker might come back" (restock) gave her email addy/phone since she asked for it. I think if alot of people call in and let nike know that we want more then we can make this happen.

yea baby coming in today will post pics later

yeeeeeah, that's not really how it works.

they made a ceratin amount and they're not going back into the factory to produce more just because we all ask them to. i wish it were that easy.
congrats on getting your pair though.

sounds crazy the lady sounded serious about it though

i remembered that carmine vi petition
laugh.gif

Well I finally made some progress!! Just called Eastbay and they had a canceled order of a size 13, I need 14 but bought it anyways so maybe I can trade it with someone who got a bigger size!! $193.04. Will be here in 3 days. Patience is a virtue....

GL on that trade. Hope nothing crazy goes down @ the meetup.

Damn. You looking at about $80. 
I hope they waive it, considering i'm not a business. but, thanks fam.

I honestly don't know how I lucked out...I got 3 separate tracking numbers for my 3 pair...no emails from FedEx.
Because they are three separate orders and the package value doesn't exceed $250, that is what certain individuals have been trying to tell people.

Got my two shipments in. One from Nike and one from Urban Industry.

I noticed that Urban Industry has put a big sticker on my package "PERSONAL USE ONLY NOT FOR RESALE" and was not contacted this time by FedEx once it reached customs. My previous Cement III's did not have this on the package, so I assume that made a difference? Here to hoping I don't hear anything from FedEx.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

GL on that trade. Hope nothing crazy goes down @ the meetup.

keep ur bad juju 2 yourself man lls but for real good pick up and yeah be safe out there

For the folks who ordered through Finishline.com and your order shows "processing", have you checked to see if your credit card was charged? I checked mine and it's still pending. I called the credit card folks up and they said they approved the charge and that it's up to FNL to take the money. Very discouraging at this point.

Originally Posted by Dooonkk

Traded my Lebron Chinas DS plus $190 for them. Not sure if I did well but I love the kicks.

WOW. Especially because there may be a re-stock dude. wow.

Back
Top Bottom