Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Got a wristband at NT NY about 2 hours ago..i am #493
laugh.gif

Heard there were somewhere around 900 pairs that are gonna b sold..but I believe the wristbands stopped at 500..cause they shut the line down a few people after I got there..

Were you the last guy there?
I was there watching the last bracelet being handed over. They looked at me and said come back tomorrow.
I hate the arrogance and un-professionalism some of these sneaker pushers have.
I was actually 5-6 people from the end of the line..

Did they tell you they were givin more wristbands out tomorrow?

Originally Posted by onajazad

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Any heads that live in Delaware in here???

Im from delaware! I was able to cop mine earlier today @ Market St. Wilmington.

What?? What store??? I was told no mom and pop stores was getting them except for sneaker city

no my card hasnt been hit yet then, not worried tho, as you shouldnt be if u have gotten the 2nd confirmation u should be good, i mean especially since they only sold half their stock and that if u ordered 2 or less u will be honored

I'm posting sites from the "OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!"
They shouldn't be in the list if they aren't authentic

Any heads that live in Delaware in here???

What?? What store??? I was told no mom and pop stores was getting them except for sneaker city
I got mine from them Sneaker City , I heard the other store is getting them i forgot the name they open a 9am on dec 23  limited pairs only....

Originally Posted by michael0360

mann idk why yall like these oreo space jams so much!!
them all white vanilla jams are the best!
i hope they come out in a few months cuz flightclub prices are crazy!
notsureifserious.jpg

either im getting old or there are waaaaay too many noobs running up our beloved sneaker hobby.
mad.gif

jesus.. white space jams huh?

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

no my card hasnt been hit yet then, not worried tho, as you shouldnt be if u have gotten the 2nd confirmation u should be good, i mean especially since they only sold half their stock and that if u ordered 2 or less u will be honored

i got the confirmation that the order went through but i did two separate orders.  i guess the email was for both of them.  i bought one pair to not break any kind of limits and then went ahead on a second order.  i guess they honored all orders that went through as long as the limit wasnt reached.
im hearing folks are still waiting on bc3 from CT.  ive bought from them before and my experience is that it takes about two weeks.  i hope the dudes waiting for their bc3s at least having shipping info

I got mine from them Sneaker City , I heard the other store is getting them i forgot the name they open a 9am on dec 23  limited pairs only....
Did you pre pay or do they still have pairs. The other store is sneaker villa but they shady

Originally Posted by johnandrew07

I'm posting sites from the "OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!"

why do you think slamdunkspace has the ** next to it?  did you check?  did you happen to see the first Concord thread?  did you read the early release thread?  didnt think so.  here is what those little ** mean, from the "OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011"

**In addition, there has been an ongoing debate with early-release sites such as Air Randy, Slamdunkspace, MarqueeSole and VMVinc. Many will vouch for these sites as being authentic, but others claim that these sites sell high quality fakes, b-grades or after market scraps. Whatever the case may be, PLEASE USE THESE SITES WITH EXTREME CAUTION.The sites will guarantee 100% authentic shoes, but there's still no way to be sure. Please check out the ongoing discussion here: Early Jordan Release INFO. Its time everyone knows.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by michael0360

mann idk why yall like these oreo space jams so much!!
them all white vanilla jams are the best!
i hope they come out in a few months cuz flightclub prices are crazy!
notsureifserious.jpg

either im getting old or there are waaaaay too many noobs running up our beloved sneaker hobby.
mad.gif

jesus.. white space jams huh?
Dark Knight feeling die and be a hero or long enough to se your self become a villain

Originally Posted by bigwhat62

i got the confirmation that the order went through but i did two separate orders.  i guess the email was for both of them.  i bought one pair to not break any kind of limits and then went ahead on a second order.  i guess they honored all orders that went through as long as the limit wasnt reached.
im hearing folks are still waiting on bc3 from CT.  ive bought from them before and my experience is that it takes about two weeks.  i hope the dudes waiting for their bc3s at least having shipping info

they probly wouldnt send the same confirmation to the same email twice but did u get the 2nd email saying it has been processed? also yah i heard about the bad shipping experiences just hope that it doesnt happen with these at least shipping was free and it says 11 days so doesnt seem too bad

For CT, if an order didn't go through, do they send you an email informing you that it hasn't been processed?

Did you pre pay or do they still have pairs. The other store is sneaker villa but they shady

I prepaid mine! Sneaker City was sold out , They only have kids sizes available, Footlocker Christiana Mall is giving out tickets on Thursday not sure what time though...

Originally Posted by bigwhat62

they probly wouldnt send the same confirmation to the same email twice but did u get the 2nd email saying it has been processed? also yah i heard about the bad shipping experiences just hope that it doesnt happen with these at least shipping was free and it says 11 days so doesnt seem too bad
 thats what i was thinking, that one confirmation email would be all.  plus, i think i read that they sent cancellation emails for those orders that got canned

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

Originally Posted by johnandrew07

why do you think slamdunkspace has the ** next to it?  did you check?  did you happen to see the first Concord thread?  did you read the early release thread?  didnt think so.  here is what those little ** mean, from the "OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011"

**In addition, there has been an ongoing debate with early-release sites such as Air Randy, Slamdunkspace, MarqueeSole and VMVinc. Many will vouch for these sites as being authentic, but others claim that these sites sell high quality fakes, b-grades or after market scraps. Whatever the case may be, PLEASE USE THESE SITES WITH EXTREME CAUTION.The sites will guarantee 100% authentic shoes, but there's still no way to be sure. Please check out the ongoing discussion here: Early Jordan Release INFO. Its time everyone knows.
i don't condone the buying, selling or wearing of fakes but not for nothing....... if "The sites will guarantee 100% authentic shoes, but there's still no way to be sure" then whats the problem? if they can't tell, you can't tell and your friends can't tell, then are they really questionable? if a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it still make noise? kinda makes no sense if you think about it.

i logged on to the sneakerRAPE site and could tell off the bat they were fakes. if you look at the pics you can see it clear as day. joints are suspect to say the least. that midsole sticks out and looks like a hard material instead of the soft-spongy material it should be. also, that slamdunk site is a no-brainer. they have a picture of the bred and concords on the banner saying "yes! they are coming. 2011  big year for air jordan xi". smh. first off thats not even english. obvious that some asian dude typed that crap. secondly, we all know the breds are not coming out til 2013. common sense.

Originally Posted by create24chaos

This was given a few hours ago and was questioned on its authenticity.  Any1 else wanna shed some light on this site?

Yeah, they sold the fake Ray 13's.  When compared to the real pairs from the stores, the differences were night and day.  Never buy from SneakeRape. 

Family, take a break from the hype, from the resellers, from the pre-orders, from all the stress...and take some time to remember what it is all about...
pimp.gif

For those of us that are old enough to remember (ah hem
laugh.gif
) watching this mastery while it was happening, damb it takes me back...makes me even more excited to slip into these Concords when they finally arrive...Peace and God bless NT fam...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom