Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by cuspeeder

For CT, if an order didn't go through, do they send you an email informing you that it hasn't been processed?

no, you would get one saying that your order has been cancelled and most of those have already been issued

So all the wristbands that the NikeTOwns are passing out
do those account for all the pairs they have in stock or just a certain percentage?

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

Originally Posted by illest35

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

I'm in Greensboro....gonna try online first then maybe go to an out of town spot. Im trying to avoid the mall at all costs

Im in Hickory, NC, right dwn the road from u guys..since ur in the boro u may wanna try online at 12am cuz 4seasons will be MAD crazy..and out of town where? dnt cme here to hickory bcuz the footaction in my mall has only 12 pairs.  i held them a bit ago when i got off wrk and went by there. id prefer 2000-2001 retros but thats just me. the finish line here i havnt even gone by there cuz i dnt deal with them much even tho i used to wrk there. the lineup has changed drastically and not to my benefit. id say they prolly only got 12 pairs also but idk, so dnt quote me on that. good luck.

I was really trying to avoid the malls but figured I should be good with the odds... If I strike out online, I will head out around 1am... Gotta work at 8am and everyone opening at either 6:30 or 7am... Serious sneakerheads will be out there super early and should make for good company... alot of young kids and hypebeast will show up around 5:30-6:00am just like the Cool Grey release... So hopefully everything turns out good... Hopefully security isn't trippin hard...

D-mn, i gotta wrk at 8am too..sux dnt it..but im in delivery so i can sleep on the road.
grin.gif
 And yeah footaction opens here at 8 or 7am. Im like u, i said id head out at about 3-4am but i may go around 1am just to be safe
devil.gif
. As long as i get a pair if not my size im cool cuz ill just trade for em eventually, not gonna rock em til around summertime: of 2019..
roll.gif
..Nah but security dnt trip here, not crazy traffic like that neway plus its well organized.

Originally Posted by p2vandal

do those account for all the pairs they have in stock or just a certain percentage?

IDK about the others, but NTLV only gave out about 400 bands for 1000+ pairs.

would HOH have more pairs in stock than any local FTA, Finishline, Champs?
What do you guys think?

NT Miami gave out around 150 bands more or less.... there were around 200 or so people and the ones in the back werent able to get 1.

So crazy for these that people even lined up at mom and pop stores, sold out with in seconds, I missed out got there an hour later thanks to Chicago traffic, but my dude came threw who was out there and copped me my 2nd pair
pimp.gif
home boy came threw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
just need 2 more on release date.

yea i was thinking the same thing just gonna stay off for a while til after the release just same information getting repeated

Originally Posted by p2vandal

thanks for the replys.
but more specifically NTLA
the previous years how did it work? any show up without a wristband and still get their pairs? (CG's SJ's) ?

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

are you looking to resell or are you just curious?
i usually see 9.5-10.5 disappear first.

I'm looking for an 11 for myself, just wondering if my size was the "popular size"

not as many people wear an 11 as do a 9.5 for example. although by production numbers less sz 11's are actually made.
from my personal past experiences, it seems sz 11's last longer than 9.5-10.5 whether i've been online or physically at a store release.
DOESN'T MATTER WHAT SIZE YOU ARE. EVERY SIZE IS A POPULAR SIZE FOR THIS RELEASE.

IF PEOPLE CAN'T GET THEIR SIZE THEY ARE GOING TO BUY WHATEVER SIZE THEY CAN GET.

The prices for these turned me off big time $335 & 310 in my area in queens and to get a retail price your gonna have to be there super early...screw this ill stay with my dmp, yea they aren't icey or brand new but whateva the patent leather looks better and I'll save myself the head ache

If you're in the philly area, it shouldn't be too hard to cop. Try roosevelt mall in Cheltenham.....that place is always sleepy.

man i can't keep up with this thread. too busy with work and getting things ready for the holidays. just gonna wait til midnight thursday online and camp out afterwards friday morning. if i don't get a pair it's not the end of the world. still got og concords still going strong but would eventually like a back-up pair for the future.

Got my pair in the mail today from local shop in SC. They did a Monday release. Overall very pleased. Left shoe has some crookedness to the 23 but thats minor.

Back
Top Bottom