Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

^^ thanks for the PM fam... was able to get three pairs at retail + shipping
smile.gif

no problem bro, i got you.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I called them and they said that they double box too!  
do they stilll have sizes available??

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Family, take a break from the hype, from the resellers, from the pre-orders, from all the stress...and take some time to remember what it is all about...
pimp.gif

For those of us that are old enough to remember (ah hem
laugh.gif
) watching this mastery while it was happening, damb it takes me back...makes me even more excited to slip into these Concords when they finally arrive...Peace and God bless NT fam...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Great Post My Man!!!...... I Know I Personally Will Be Enjoying This Release To The Very Fullest And Will Do EVERYTHING I Must To Secure A Couple Pairs.

Mom Dukes Sent Out A Bunch Of Old Photo's A While Back When I Moved Into My New Place..... Was Going Thru Them Recently And Came Across These Gems From Back In 1996......... These Were The Good Ol' Days
pimp.gif

Can't Wait To Relive These Years Even If Just For A Moment When Putting These Ol' Gals Back On Again
happy.gif

I remember a while back seeing a post on how to clean the mesh on the 11's does anyone have it? I wanna clean my dmp's tonight thanks advance

Family, take a break from the hype, from the resellers, from the pre-orders, from all the stress...and take some time to remember what it is all about...
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
) watching this mastery while it was happening, damb it takes me back...makes me even more excited to slip into these Concords when they finally arrive...Peace and God bless NT fam...
great posting rojanjon.....
we really need this....

I'm going to be really disappointed if I can't land just 1 pair. All I want for X-Mas is 1 pair. I hope everyone that purchases plans on rocking (I know that's wishful thinking).

Originally Posted by jordunk

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Damn, that brought a tear to my eye. It seems just like yesterday i was watching the GOAT play. How fast time passes us bye.

This video takes me back to sixth grade...after the disappointment of the Bulls getting eliminated from the 1995 NBA Finals, I just knew Mike would come back better than ever. Boy was I right...seeing all those games on WGN and Sportschannel was a event you could set your clock to. Bulls games were always event we all looked forward to 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Bulls games, Sega Channel, Gamepro, Gamefan, EGM, Rap City, MTV Jams, Martin, New York Undercover and TGIF defined my sixth grade year..great times.
Seeing Mike rock these and the Black/Reds made me want some XIs more than life itself and really started my obsession with this shoe. This shoe is just the ultimate symbol for excellence
wink.gif

Is it official were getting columbia 11's this time next year? And if so when will we see the return of the lows.... Red/baby blue's snake skins etc....

Originally Posted by ravy02

SoCal guys, The only Mega Shoe Factory that will have these is in Anaheim (714) 971-2525.

Just talked to Miguel and he said first come first serve on Friday at 10am.  

vv...   Vizzyy285...Lets get past this release first
grin.gif
.  I wont be able to handle the discussion on both right now.
laugh.gif

Personally they could release.....re-release and release over and over the Concords and Black/Red (I hate Bred) XI's and I'd buy them over and over every year.

When I think of Jordan... I ONLY think of this shoe and no other he has won Chips in or made great shots means as much to me as these right chea....

Although it was the Jordan II that originally got me into Jordans

Solewindy has the them up for $305. Is that site legit. Has anyone dealt with them before? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Originally Posted by ravy02

SoCal guys, The only Mega Shoe Factory that will have these is in Anaheim (714) 971-2525.

Just talked to Miguel and he said first come first serve on Friday at 10am.
That location usually has campers a day or two prior......

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Personally they could release.....re-release and release over and over the Concords and Black/Red (I hate Bred) XI's and I'd buy them over and over every year.

When I think of Jordan... I ONLY think of this shoe and no other he has won Chips in or made great shots means as much to me as these right chea....

Although it was the Jordan II that originally got me into Jordans

To each there own but IMO the bred's are the hottest ones!

@sthebest...yea man WGN was the biz back in the day....growing up in Texas and being able to watch Bulls games with Mike was clutch for me...we'd always huddle around the TV to watch those games man....dang simpler times...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Ok so these are releasing Friday which would be Thursday midnight???

So glad they put a reminder out!

yes, line up on thursday night and wait until midnight for the release.....btw i like your videos

I got lucky and snatched a size 8 for the wife. still on the hunt for mine and my 2 daughters pairs...

Back
Top Bottom