Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Real talk ya'll......its crazy that a few days ago people were asking where to find these below cost
indifferent.gif
  Now people are paying up to 600-700 for these sneaks.  Not saying anyone here is but 300-350 has been looking real nice to people right about now.  Oh how a few hours of complete chaos changes minds real quick.  This all seems like a bad dream to alot of folks, orders being canceled, hours on hours waiting for nothing.  I was in awe the whole day seeing all the comments and footage of different areas in our country and how things went down.  And to think it isn't over yet with all these emails people are getting about canceled orders.  I feel for everyone of you and hope for the best.  As a grown man with children I couldn't imagine my kids going through with what some of you have shared.  I read these comments and feel the pain through the words expressed, and disappointments I can only imagine.  I thank God that I was able to get my one pair, and even though i was a bit disappointed because I didn't get my total amount that I was reaching for, but I know how fortunate I was to get the one I have.  I wish all of you the best and hope you guys get yours one way or another.  Peace!

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Snipes does not ship to the US any longer. 

I just put an order through an hour ago...and others had used them earlier in this forum...

They wouldnt list United States as an option if they didnt ship there...

I just got my email confirmation from Nikestore.com that my shoes have been shipped, and I didn't get thru checkout until 9:37 pst. #dope

Sneaker will be here Wednesday, ironicly I didn't finish my transaction on NDC till about 1am. I saw the Twitter message way before I could put in my card details, guess I was lucky.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Big Shot Out To The New Homie ProBaller
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Proballer And I Met Via This Thread When We Realized We Both Stay Out Here In Denver..... We Decided To Brave The Weather As A Team And Meet Over At One Of The Local Release Spots...... After First Checking Out The "Aurora Mall" It Was VERY CLEAR That The Bamma's Were Gonna Be Out For This Release
laugh.gif
Chalked Up The "Aurora Mall" When I Realized It Was Gonna Be An All Out Foot Race To The Doors At Opening Time
eyes.gif

Decided At 11:30PM To Head Over To Another Local FNL And Meet Up With ProBaller And I Am VERY GRATEFUL That He Shared This Sleeper Spot...... Spent The Night Shooting The #%%* In -3 And Lower Weather And Drinking Whiskey To Stay Warm. By 8AM The Store Was Ready For Open And We Were All Definitely Ready To Put Hands On Some Patent Leather
smokin.gif
..... Pulled The Necessary Moves To Secure Multiples For Me And The Roomate And Was Glad To Get Back To A Warm House! Overall This Release Went MUCH Smoother Than I Could Have Predicted And In All Reality I Owe It All To The New NT Homie Proballer..... Nice Meeting You Fam And Look Forward To Putting Our Heads Together Again In The Future

A Few Snapshots From The Night:

*This Lady Posted Up Front In The Purple Blanket Wins MOM OF THE YEAR AWARD.... Lady Was Die Hard Out There Taking Turns Holding Her 18yo Sons Spot In Line All Night Long
eek.gif

*Came Home With:

*3 Consecutive Successful Years.......... Bring On The Columbia's!

*One Last Blast Back To '96

Congrats To All That Came Out On Top For This Crazy %## Release And Best Of Luck To Those Still Searching For A Reasonable Price

That's what's up. I'm in Denver too. Yeah, that is a sleeper spot. I won't blow y'all up, because that's my plan B spot too. I didn't need it since my peeps works at another mall.

my wellgosh order is already in Memphis TN. Surprisingly fast. My UI still hasn't been in US yet. Both are scheduled to be delivered 12/28.
H-S seem the only one who's using regular mail service. Damn it....
Both NDC and NBAStore are scheduled on the 12/30.
Waiting game.........

Originally Posted by sincere

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Big Shot Out To The New Homie ProBaller

Proballer And I Met Via This Thread When We Realized We Both Stay Out Here In Denver..... We Decided To Brave The Weather As A Team And Meet Over At One Of The Local Release Spots...... After First Checking Out The "Aurora Mall" It Was VERY CLEAR That The Bamma's Were Gonna Be Out For This Release
laugh.gif
Chalked Up The "Aurora Mall" When I Realized It Was Gonna Be An All Out Foot Race To The Doors At Opening Time
eyes.gif

Decided At 11:30PM To Head Over To Another Local FNL And Meet Up With ProBaller And I Am VERY GRATEFUL That He Shared This Sleeper Spot...... Spent The Night Shooting The #%%* In -3 And Lower Weather And Drinking Whiskey To Stay Warm. By 8AM The Store Was Ready For Open And We Were All Definitely Ready To Put Hands On Some Patent Leather
smokin.gif
..... Pulled The Necessary Moves To Secure Multiples For Me And The Roomate And Was Glad To Get Back To A Warm House! Overall This Release Went MUCH Smoother Than I Could Have Predicted And In All Reality I Owe It All To The New NT Homie Proballer..... Nice Meeting You Fam And Look Forward To Putting Our Heads Together Again In The Future

A Few Snapshots From The Night:

*This Lady Posted Up Front In The Purple Blanket Wins MOM OF THE YEAR AWARD.... Lady Was Die Hard Out There Taking Turns Holding Her 18yo Sons Spot In Line All Night Long
eek.gif

*Came Home With:

*3 Consecutive Successful Years.......... Bring On The Columbia's!

*One Last Blast Back To '96

Congrats To All That Came Out On Top For This Crazy %## Release And Best Of Luck To Those Still Searching For A Reasonable Price

That's what's up. I'm in Denver too. Yeah, that is a sleeper spot. I won't blow y'all up, because that's my plan B spot too. I didn't need it since my peeps works at another mall.

Much props dudes like this I can mess with not like the other people with the bed lol I could of smelled hype beast from over here

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Snipes does not ship to the US any longer. 

I just put an order through an hour ago...and others had used them earlier in this forum...

They wouldnt list United States as an option if they didnt ship there...
Oh I see now. It still takes a month to get the kicks though. You wont get the kicks till Feb. I ordered TB3's and it was a month to get them. No tracking as well. Riddla713 should be able to vouch.

Originally Posted by maluah

my wellgosh order is already in Memphis TN. Surprisingly fast. My UI still hasn't been in US yet. Both are scheduled to be delivered 12/28.
H-S seem the only one who's using regular mail service. Damn it....
Both NDC and NBAStore are scheduled on the 12/30.
Waiting game.........

I orderd from welgosh and hanon they never sent me tracking information for either package

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

snipesshop up on a restock

yeah, way to info on the low...for once I was glad yuku was running slow.  Think I pulled it off, order just went through and confirmation emailed.  Translating from German to English was a beast though...

I feel ya on da translation lls but I'm pretty new to nt and the few people who have looked at for me BEEN secure with theirs ..so I figured id let someone know u know pay it forward....after I got mine of course lls

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Think I can trade 1 pair of my Concords for some Lebron SB's straight up???

Honestly, if you had any chance at pulling that off, it would be right now. When the hope is low and the thirst is high. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom