:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

I hope the Cavs are as easy to get as these were.

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

still waitin on that email for my sz 13s, but i was surprised how smooth it was to get thru on NDC

my eastbay wait was over an hour

u waited over an hour? it hasnt even been live for 30 min yet... what have u been waiting on lol
His timer said he would have to wait 1 hour to get to checkout.

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

still waitin on that email for my sz 13s, but i was surprised how smooth it was to get thru on NDC

my eastbay wait was over an hour

u waited over an hour? it hasnt even been live for 30 min yet... what have u been waiting on lol
i think he meant his wait time to checkout ....

I've been on hold on the eastbay phones for almost half an hour and no one has picked up yet. Anyone else get through on the eastbay phones? This is weird...

copped pair off finishline.com no issues for my 9.5,I even had time to leave them in my cart and debate if I really wanted them for 10minutes lol , Footlocker.com was sold out the second they put them up at 801. which made no sense to me.

relax, if you got your order to go through on ndc, you'll get a email confirmation in a bit.  Sometimes it takes a while for them to send out the email confirmations, remember there's tons of orders they need to process. 

Keep getting this on FNL "Your transaction could not be authorized. Please select another payment method to complete your transaction. You may contact the issuing bank for additional information." even after trying 2 different cards. F it

i just went through ndc and got all the way up to confirm order on sz 13s. they may still be there for those trying

Just got off the phone with eastbay and they still have every size however i was on hold for 40 minutes.

after 25 minutes i was able to get my confirmation email from ndc, waking up at 5 finally do me good ! gnight !

As crazy as this may sound, i went with finishline. i originally went with ndc, had the size in my cart but the shoe look to plain, but when i saw an on the foot pick with lilwayne had to pull the trigger, hopefull the sizing is right. i normally go up a half size so i decided to stay with my true size

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Keep getting this on FNL "Your transaction could not be authorized. Please select another payment method to complete your transaction. You may contact the issuing bank for additional information." even after trying 2 different cards. F it

damn my order went through on the eastbay even after the checkout line ticker and my wait was 20 mins!

Originally Posted by SolexSup

usually that means that they are sold out.  also twitter has posted that they are sold out so if you havent checked out yet they are no longer available.

Originally Posted by AJBrandIX2008

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

^ That link is dead lol
I think this is coming to a halt quickly, be lucky all that got confirmation did...might have been easy to start but I am to assume there were be a lot out there looking for these on ebay...have a good day!!!
Honestly after you first post about getting them to sell on ebay I am glad your order fell thru its karma 

Yeah, i'm not really sweating the confirmation email, I only ordered 1 pair and was quick, even grabbed some socks. If they cancel, they cancel so be it.

Back
Top Bottom